Wrapped legs around guy

Me too. I loved when my lover had a long, thick tool and I was in the midst of an orgasm, I would lock my ankles around his hips to pull him into me as deeply as possible so that I could feel his cock thickening and feel him cum against my cervix. This always sent me over the top. always.

that's wonderful! My wife always wrapped her legs when she had sex with her ex black boyfriend Axel. I don't know why but with me she leaves them open!

My wife's ankles locked over her lovers back, her wanting him as far in as she can get him, telling him w her body that he can't take it out... MMM!

stripe (253)-crop.jpg I definitely do at times but I'm usually just trying to meet his thrusts and get him as DEEP into me as possible!! Once we start my body just reacts to the pure waves of pleasure coming from my pussy and I just can't stop moving! LOVE all the pix that have been posted!! They give a gal a REAL craving at 3:50 in the afternoon!!! lol

If you are a girl, do you like wrap your legs around guy when you're fucking on missionary sex position?
And if you're a guy, do you like your girl wrap her legs around you when you are on top? Does she usually do this by herself or do you usually have to put her legs around you by yourself?
This position become me crazy but unfortunately, my wife and my old girlfriends never used to use this variant from missionary position at least with me! They usually tended to spread their legs...
what a great thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must have long legs to do that embrace! I've talked a lot of times with different women about wrapped legs around men's body during sex, specially on missionary position and I have still a question...Why women do that (wrap their legs)? More pleasure? Comfortable? Why? But my greatest doubt is the next: Does it exist any way to incite the woman to wrap her legs during missionary? All my girlfriend left their legs open or spread while I was fucking them! I never could experience how is make the love with her legs wrapped around me. So my question...
Females do it to feel closer to the male: physically and mentally!

View attachment 1121290 I definitely do at times but I'm usually just trying to meet his thrusts and get him as DEEP into me as possible!! Once we start my body just reacts to the pure waves of pleasure coming from my pussy and I just can't stop moving! LOVE all the pix that have been posted!! They give a gal a REAL craving at 3:50 in the afternoon!!! lol
What a great look Patty. You truly are knotty

Back