Wrapped legs around guy

If you are a girl, do you like wrap your legs around guy when you're fucking on missionary sex position?
And if you're a guy, do you like your girl wrap her legs around you when you are on top? Does she usually do this by herself or do you usually have to put her legs around you by yourself?
This position become me crazy but unfortunately, my wife and my old girlfriends never used to use this variant from missionary position at least with me! They usually tended to spread their legs...

Thats the moment where I know I have her right where she wants to be lol..If she wants me to take control I usually straddle those legs right back out to deliver the...."jackhammer".

That's cos she knows where she wants that black prick to go, and she knows what she wants it to unleash inside her.

View attachment 267851
Master Dsoul, I bet you have had a white sluts legs wrapped tightly around your back so many times before. But what cannot be known from a picture, is what the white slut is saying to her black lover, can you shed some light as to what they say?

When the whitegirl wraps her legs around her bull it not only tells him she wants him to plant his seed but it sends the sensation to his balls to max stimulation insuring his nut sack will be completely emptied in her.

When the whitegirl wraps her legs around her bull it not only tells him she wants him to plant his seed but it sends the sensation to his balls to max stimulation insuring his nut sack will be completely emptied in her.

Perhaps my wife's ex black boyfriend has a different way to move his hips during missionary, because she ever wraps her legs around him (crossing her feet too), when they fuck in missionary, while she never does it with me in the same position.

Master Dsoul, I bet you have had a white sluts legs wrapped tightly around your back so many times before. But what cannot be known from a picture, is what the white slut is saying to her black lover, can you shed some light as to what they say?

Most times they're whimpering so loud while struggling to kiss me, and speaking a lot of gibberish. Most times I have to goad them to what they really want to say: How much they want me . . . how big they're feeling me . . . how fast they want me to fuck them . . .

Most times they're whimpering so loud while struggling to kiss me, and speaking a lot of gibberish. Most times I have to goad them to what they really want to say: How much they want me . . . how big they're feeling me . . . how fast they want me to fuck them . . .
Thank you for replying master

Back