Would you fluff or clean her bulls cock if she wanted?

Would you fluff or clean her bulls cock if she wanted?

• I would get him up for her and I’d suck him clean!

Votes: 464 82.7%
  • I might hand job him

Votes: 19 3.4%
  • Hmmm, don’t think so

Votes: 36 6.4%
  • I would help get him ready for her!

Votes: 42 7.5%

• Total voters
Dove ti trovi, ho appena fatto irruzione in un marito lunedì sera, lo stavo facendo succhiare e pulire il mio dopo aver scopato sua moglie, stavo scopando tutti i suoi buchi, quindi, mi stava facendo bene per lei e mi ha chiesto se potevo scopare il, e ho appeso BBC 10x6 nella sua del, ora possedevo entrambi, contattami. E ti darò il # al testo y così mio

mio sogno
Dove ti trovi, ho appena fatto irruzione in un marito lunedì sera, lo stavo facendo succhiare e pulire il mio dopo aver scopato sua moglie, stavo scopando tutti i suoi buchi, quindi, mi stava facendo bene per lei e mi ha chiesto se potevo scopare il, e ho appeso BBC 10x6 nella sua del, ora possedevo entrambi, contattami. E ti darò il # al testo . M

Amazing. I can't believe how pussy whipped some hetero men are to go against their nature and suck another man's cock just because their wife wants them to. Also what alpha bull would want another man to suck his cock?
@StewM

It seems that many white men have embraced evolution, the same way that their wives, girl friends have wanted to open their thighs for black dick all day, which is as it should be.

i’m fully bi now, and a previous mistress taught me that i needed to be servicing a real man with my ass or my mouth in order to get a release of my own, otherwise i was always denied. so i started associating sexual release with sucking a big cock, or bending over and taking a big cock in my tight little whole. now, 20 years later, i can’t stop thinking of those days and those really hot incidents where she reprogrammed my sexuality into being a bi, submissive, cuckold, sissy boy with a tiny cock but a hungry mouth and a tight little boi pussy.
Totally Agree! I am the same!

I answered suck n clean(never done it).Maybe boarder line bi but more cock envy and humiliation kick I tend to get.I have sucked a black guy off once.But the initial buzz of sucking a BBC wore off :oops:.Now if the same guys cock was coated with my Mrs cream I'd suck like a whore :ROFLMAO:.
So I'm very slightly bi in the cuckolding spectrum.But does it matter as long as we all have fun.Time away from this mad world is precious.Orgasms are the perfect anti dote.

Have thought hard on this one over the years, "does it make me gay ?" Is the main question that comes into my mind, or bi? I would never want to have any sexual contact with a male on my own but involving the wife I don't consider it being unnatural! I have had oral on occasions, and got a BBC hard and guided him into my wife, also cleaned her cum filled pussy many times🤪😃
Sounds like a great husband to me.

I had no role in the decision.
My DOM told my husband he will fluff and he accepted his role. It was not something he expected to do, but now he embraces his role fully. I am told he has gotten quite good at giving blowjobs.
it may sound weird, but we sometimes have talks about blowjob techniques. He has learned from me but there are a few things about sucking big cocks that I learned from him, too. :rolleyes::)
Just reading this makes my cock rock hard! The couple that sucks BBC together stays together! 😈

Back