Would you fluff or clean her bulls cock if she wanted?

Would you fluff or clean her bulls cock if she wanted?

• I would get him up for her and I’d suck him clean!

Votes: 471 82.8%
  • I might hand job him

Votes: 19 3.3%
  • Hmmm, don’t think so

Votes: 37 6.5%
  • I would help get him ready for her!

Votes: 42 7.4%

• Total voters
I was once under the control on an online dom. One of the things he instructed me to do was to learn how to suck cock so when the time came I would not hesitant and ruin the experience for my wife and her lover. He would call me once a week and I would provide an update. He was understanding but very firm. He took a few weeks for me to suck my first cock which I really enjoyed. So yes if I was ever asked I would suck cock. He also instructed me to jerk off but not cum so I would always appear to Nancy was enjoying watching her getting fucked. All of this was intense but very enjoyable.

My husband would not have considered sucking a cock until he was ****** to suck one bull. The bull rolled me over on top of him while he was eating me. He then slapped my husbands mouth with his cock until my husband opened his mouth to complain and in went the bull's cock as far as the bull could shove it. I was laughing so hard. When he heard me say it is about time he learns how to suck a real cock, he gave in. After doing a good job of sucking cock from the sounds from the bull, he was made to lick my clit and occasionally suck the bull's cock while he fucked.

Each time after that , he became less hesitant about sucking and cleaning cock.
We all have to learn out place,and role!

For me, sucking my cock is only way I allow cuckold to watch my action with his wife.
Cuckold's mouth should not be empty in any time. Licking my ball or asshole during sex, sucking my cock inbetween sex is my rule.
Some of wives complain that their husband has more time to suck my cock.
But, it is very important to be that husband actively participate our session.
The proper way to use a married white couple!

Haven’t had it done yet but I’d love to have a cuck fluff my bbc with his wife next to him, guide me in on command, and worship my balls on command as I’m fucking his wife. Might implement it as part of the rules of the night.🤔 A small fantasy of mine that i want to try one day.
White couples want to serve BBC together. The husband might act like he don't want to suck it,but he will be down on it more than she is before long. You will have to pry him off it so you can fuck their other holes!

For me, sucking my cock is only way I allow cuckold to watch my action with his wife.
Cuckold's mouth should not be empty in any time. Licking my ball or asshole during sex, sucking my cock inbetween sex is my rule.
Some of wives complain that their husband has more time to suck my cock.
But, it is very important to be that husband actively participate our session.
You seem very experienced.

Sharing cum seems to bring people closer together. Almost like a magic elixir of love. So cucks should naturally clean the bulls cock and her pussy and let her lovers cum strengthen the relationship with his wife and guide him to be more supportive of her lover. Since his cum won't be shared with anyone.

I cant say I would fluff the bull... but who knows in the moment possibly. However cleaning my wife off him after he has finished deep in my wife as well as draining his last drops sounds highly erotic.

My wife and I have yet to explore this lifestyle. We have done a bit of roleplaying and I've cleaned up my cum many times afterwards but that is my own not another mans. We have a 8 inch black dildo that we use and I will clean her off it every time. Her fantasy is to have a man fuck her while I'm eating her out, mine is to have her pleasured by a black bull while I lay underneath eating her until they both climax. The bull finishing balls deep and pulling out cum dripping and submerging his cock in my mouth to be cleaned and fully drained. Then for her to sit back on my face and ******* me to clean her fully and then reclaim her.

First bbc i sucked off I would rate as one of my best sexual experiences. Years of admiring them and then finally to have a hardening, uncircumcised black cock in my hands. Amazed me how heavy it was. Erect, he was 10.5 inches and weighed a ton. With a smooth, huge, purpley-pink head.

Back