Cleaning the bull

My wife says she wants me to clean the bull as well as her. If you have tried it, would you clean the bull again? Or did you not like it? I've cleaned her pussy, I'm just not sure about sticking a dick in my mouth, even if it is covered with her juices?
I was going to ask that question, iwe are having a meet on Thursday and it will be my first caged one. In the past I've just watched with hard on and done nothing until wife sucks me at the end. My question is, is it very common or the norm for me to clean her pussy once he's filled it. Not sure if I could although if I was turned on it must be easier. I struggle to eat my own out of her usually but that's because I've cum and lost interest so maybe when still aroused it may be easier
My wife says she wants me to clean the bull as well as her. If you have tried it, would you clean the bull again? Or did you not like it? I've cleaned her pussy, I'm just not sure about sticking a dick in my mouth, even if it is covered with her juices?

I was going to ask that question, iwe are having a meet on Thursday and it will be my first caged one. In the past I've just watched with hard on and done nothing until wife sucks me at the end. My question is, is it very common or the norm for me to clean her pussy once he's filled it. Not sure if I could although if I was turned on it must be easier. I struggle to eat my own out of her usually but that's because I've cum and lost interest so maybe when still aroused it may be easier
Do it all before you cum. And don't spill a drop

If her wants to and Bull agree, I think you have no choice!
But I think too, you will love it!

Nope never he has a towel so he can clean himself up

I would clean her lovers cock before and afterwards first before reclaiming her pussy but I would take it to the next level to make him see me as a beta male he would enjoy humiliating and also to show my wife im buying into my role.. during my cleaning and licking of his cock afterwards telling him how big his cock is and how well he fucked my wife and getting her to join in and express her feelings as well vocally. And for me to tell them i enjoy taking care of the cock thats good enough to fuck my wife so its good enough for my mouth to clean it since I owe him that much for improving our marriage.

I would clean her lovers cock before and afterwards first before reclaiming her pussy but I would take it to the next level to make him see me as a beta male he would enjoy humiliating and also to show my wife im buying into my role.. during my cleaning and licking of his cock afterwards telling him how big his cock is and how well he fucked my wife and getting her to join in and express her feelings as well vocally. And for me to tell them i enjoy taking care of the cock thats good enough to fuck my wife so its good enough for my mouth to clean it since I owe him that much for improving our marriage.
You are 100% correct. Cleaning the bulls cock shows him he is superior. Then cleaning his cum out of your wife shows her you are happy with your roll and love it

Back