Is it too late for me to ask her to stop?

I think if you have encouraged her to do this and she has embraced the lifestyle to make you happy it’s a bit rich to change your mind. You should have discussed all this before she took another man inside her not after the fact.
Exactly. If you opened up can off worm can put them all back in. Let her have some fun since it's almost new n see where it goes then sit her down n have conversations.. this lifestyle is all about communication...

As a hotwife this would really play with my emotions and feelings. This is not something 90% of women do without the input , support or encouragement of their partner. Of course it's natural to have feelings of being unsure or even regret , it's a case of be careful what you wish for in this lifestyle. My recommendation is that you sit your wife down and explain how your feeling and make sure your both on the same page with what you want from the lifestyle. Her play mate is obviously doing the right things for her physically and if it's new she may be struggling to seperate the emotional and physical.
I would not expect your wife to not react in an upset manner. This is def the case of the genie does not go back into the lamp easily.

Sex is more pleasurable when it’s more than just sex. This is why many of us enjoy friends w benefits and long term bulls.
BUT, you two must also communicate. If you are having concerns, talk w her about them. We purposely limit our frequency of play. Or, we make some dates threesomes. Enjoy reconnecting sex or preplay sex where you talk about positions you want her to try for you. Make the sex about being a positive experience for your relationship.

Get her all addicted, then take it away! Even if she agrees and stops she will feel some kind of way about it inside!

As a Bull I can tell you that this is the very reason why many women who's husband's have brought this hotwife Fantasy wanting them to join the lifestyle keep saying "He says he wants this, but I don't think that he can handle it"! Honestly I thought that the women were just talking *******! How can a man not handle something that he's actually asking her to do?

I guess they aren't just talking *******! SMH

This kind of thing happens. You have to remember that the most intimate thing human beings do is have sex. It's as close as they will ever get with another person, some kind of emotional attachment is inevitable, it's how you deal with it that matters. Sometimes they fall in love, it happens and that's the risk you take when you share your partner with others.
You may have opened a Pandora's box though. There is a chance you may have lost her, hopefully not. I would suggest you get her to stop seeing him and see how it goes. Good luck!

You absolutely need to talk with her if you're really struggling with all of it. Maybe there's a misunderstanding of a middle ground you can meet on. If you've pushed her to do this it could be a hard conversation that should of happened first. One thing I really appreciate is consistency and if I were in this situation I would likely feel like my emotions were really being toyed with and may even feel some anger and resentment. Good luck

I’m nervous about how my wife is fucking her bull. I feel like it’s more than sex, and I’m not sure I want to continue letting her do this. What do you guys think?
i would think it would be very difficult for your wife after living in the lifestyle. her love for you should come first though. i still feel husbands of hotwives are the luckiest out there

Get her all addicted, then take it away! Even if she agrees and stops she will feel some kind of way about it inside!

As a Bull I can tell you that this is the very reason why many women who's husband's have brought this hotwife Fantasy wanting them to join the lifestyle keep saying "He says he wants this, but I don't think that he can handle it"! Honestly I thought that the women were just talking *******! How can a man not handle something that he's actually asking her to do?

I guess they aren't just talking *******! SMH
Very good point

Back