Cleaning the bull

My advice... limp shrimp dick...just DO WHAT SHE SAYS...! o_O:qos::blackheart:
And fuckin show some gratitude.... This Alpha Bull that now owns your bitches pussy 💯 percent, is allowing you the privilege of tasting her juices off a real man's cock as you clean up their mess.... You ungrateful fuck show that Superior Alpha Bull the proper respect and thank him for letting you clean his manhood, then kiss his balls like a good bitch boy😈

My wife says she wants me to clean the bull as well as her. If you have tried it, would you clean the bull again? Or did you not like it? I've cleaned her pussy, I'm just not sure about sticking a dick in my mouth, even if it is covered with her juices?

I'll qualify my opinion, I am bi and a long time sucker of cocks. So mileage may vary.
In answer to your question. Sucking a cock that had fucked my then-wife is one of the most exciting things I've done in the sexual arena. Not only her taste on him but the entire headspace, "This cock was inside her, now it's in me." That just sent me so far, in that moment I didn't think to ask permisson to touch myself.

My wife says she wants me to clean the bull as well as her. If you have tried it, would you clean the bull again? Or did you not like it? I've cleaned her pussy, I'm just not sure about sticking a dick in my mouth, even if it is covered with her juices?
Very simple, if you do not want to do it, then do not do it. Just tell her it is a boundary you will not cross.

The first time I was told to by my ex-wife I was against it but they kept asking/telling me. My ex-wife was laid in his arms already having been cleaned by me. I then leaned over and began to lick his heavy and hot BBC. My ex-wife then said 'suck it clean. You've seen me suck it loads of times'. So I then sucked him clean. His BBC grew hard in my mouth as I sucked. She then said 'that's enough for you, its my turn again.'

Since then when ever I was there at one of her date nights I would do something. The more it happened she started with the Sissy stuff.

Just let go of your hang-ups and clean the Bull. He should be standing and you should be kneeling before him. Don't be hesitant. Worship it. Show him and your wife you are eager to clean his cock and grateful for the opportunity to serve. Take the full length in your mouth and moan while you suck. Be sure to thank him when you are done.

Back