Would you fluff or clean her bulls cock if she wanted?

Would you fluff or clean her bulls cock if she wanted?

• I would get him up for her and I’d suck him clean!

Votes: 471 82.8%
  • I might hand job him

Votes: 19 3.3%
  • Hmmm, don’t think so

Votes: 37 6.5%
  • I would help get him ready for her!

Votes: 42 7.4%

• Total voters
My wife does not let me participate with her BBC bulls but would suck him off and swallow in a second if she did.
The dislike is for your wife's shelfish attitude unless of course you like it that way. All wives with little cuckolds deserve to be alone with their ALPHA lover. But here is my question what could you possibly get out of it if she NEVER involves you, does she like you? Do you still have sex together and she just gets some on the side.

The dislike is for your wife's shelfish attitude unless of course you like it that way. All wives with little cuckolds deserve to be alone with their ALPHA lover. But here is my question what could you possibly get out of it if she NEVER involves you, does she like you? Do you still have sex together and she just gets some on the side.
Well your judging of my wife as selfish
she likes and loves me, and because she is enjoying the way she wants it does not make her selfish.
I support her needs and yes we have sex but no no fucking, and I am very fine with it.

at first my husband did not want to, but he quickly came to understand that is part of the commitment that is required .He willingly fluffs and cleans now
How long did it take you and your bull to get hubby to go from willingly to enthusiastically fulfilling his commitment?

I had no role in the decision.
My DOM told my husband he will fluff and he accepted his role. It was not something he expected to do, but now he embraces his role fully. I am told he has gotten quite good at giving blowjobs.
it may sound weird, but we sometimes have talks about blowjob techniques. He has learned from me but there are a few things about sucking big cocks that I learned from him, too. :rolleyes::)

I had no role in the decision.
My DOM told my husband he will fluff and he accepted his role. It was not something he expected to do, but now he embraces his role fully. I am told he has gotten quite good at giving blowjobs.
it may sound weird, but we sometimes have talks about blowjob techniques. He has learned from me but there are a few things about sucking big cocks that I learned from him, too. :rolleyes::)
this is the truth. A cuck has no say in the matter. His only question shuld be where wuld the bull like to spray his cum

she likes and loves me, and because she is enjoying the way she wants it does not make her selfish.
I support her needs and yes we have sex but no no fucking, and I am very fine with it.

I am sorry I should have never said your wife was selfish. I assume once I read that you would really enjoy sucking her black bull and even swallowing if you had the chance. Selfish was my first thought, because she don't even allow you to particpate. Perhaps if you let her know she will give you that exciting opportunity. I can tell you are anxious. I know I really enjoy it. There are other times I only get to listen and not participate.

Back