Would you fluff or clean her bulls cock if she wanted?

Would you fluff or clean her bulls cock if she wanted?

• I would get him up for her and I’d suck him clean!

Votes: 471 82.8%
  • I might hand job him

Votes: 19 3.3%
  • Hmmm, don’t think so

Votes: 37 6.5%
  • I would help get him ready for her!

Votes: 42 7.4%

• Total voters
I have no experience sucking cock, but I would be willing try it. i am curious I don't know I would be any good at it.
The thing about getting a blow job is that even a bad one is good. So I am sure you would be. You should definitely try it once for the experience of knowing how much pleasure you can give to another person with so simple an act.

Have thought hard on this one over the years, "does it make me gay ?" Is the main question that comes into my mind, or bi? I would never want to have any sexual contact with a male on my own but involving the wife I don't consider it being unnatural! I have had oral on occasions, and got a BBC hard and guided him into my wife, also cleaned her cum filled pussy many times🤪😃

i’m fully bi now, and a previous mistress taught me that i needed to be servicing a real man with my ass or my mouth in order to get a release of my own, otherwise i was always denied. so i started associating sexual release with sucking a big cock, or bending over and taking a big cock in my tight little whole. now, 20 years later, i can’t stop thinking of those days and those really hot incidents where she reprogrammed my sexuality into being a bi, submissive, cuckold, sissy boy with a tiny cock but a hungry mouth and a tight little boi pussy.
I was well trained just like you. Love t

God yes, if she wanted me to, no problem. Her juices and his combined, WOW!
Where are you located, I just broke in a husband on Monday night, was having him suck and clean my cock after I dicked down his wife, I was fucking all her holes so , he was sucking me hard for her and asked if I could fuck his ass , and I hung 10x6 BBC in his ass pussy, now I owned the both of them, contact me. And I will give you the # to text .

Attachments

• 20210115_202838.mp4
    170.4 MB
I’ve sucked a few black guys off before. No white guys

One was 11inches and maybe 6.5 in girth. Uncut and hugely muscular cock. Best sex experience of my life and beats being with a woman easily IMO

Up until this last weekend would have said no and never even thought about it. After both wanting to and being directed by her to eat cum out of her I’d have to say I’d give it a strong yes most likely. Especially if we both shared in the experience.

Back