Would you/do you cum whilst your wife is still with her lover?

I usually wait until after my wife has been properly fucked and after I have thoroughly cleaned her up.
Then she will say “your turn” and they watch as I lay next to them, masturbate and quickly cum. After that I leave them so they can have privacy. Within 30 minutes I can hear her moaning from his thick nine inches inside her.
Occasionally I cum to soon, before they do, and she will shame me by telling me to leave. I’m so embarrassed and ashamed by my inadequacy and that she needs this guy to have good sex. If I had waited until they were done at least I feel I participated by giving her pleasure with my mouth.
She likes having me nude to show the big difference to the guys she fucks as if to show why she needs real cock.
When she fucks away from home I jerk off into her panties and leave them on her night table to find when she returns. Once, after being away for a fuckweekend, she returned to find four pair.
“Busy boy” she said.

These days absolutely not. I get to have a real orgasm the end of my locked period which she usually sets the day she locks it up. This last period I started at the end of August and due to come out in 2 weeks. But that depends on how 'good I've been'. I don't watch her every time but the times I do I'm literally not allowed to touch myself even though I'm locked. Because I'm so turned on that I would orgasm after a few mins. This last month however she has decided to help with my blue balls by 'milking me'. No anal stuff, it doesn't really turn us on too much, but she will unlock me and then using lube slowly milk my dick which gives me some relief especially over longer chastity periods. She is already an expert at it and may upload a video this weekend with her permission. She gets a lot of come out without orgasm so it's a relief but only a tiny one!
how is she milking you without anal?

Not yet been cucked but I'd say no as I would love to go in second or clean her up once he's finished with her. Feeling her loosened up after we use our dildo (much bigger than me lol) is amazing, so I will most likely cum after her lover is gone.

Yes I wank watching them fuck and cum almost immediately as his cock enters her tight wet pussy, it’s so arousing seeing his magnificent black cock parting her pussy lips seeking out her cunt hole and seeing his cock head penetrating and stretching her as he enters her tight vagina giving her her first orgasm as he stretches her cunt , seeing her pussy lips being pulled apart stretching around the girth of his cock , then seeing her juices on his cock as he pulls back then he pushes more into her and hear her telling him how good his cock feels as she has orgasm after orgasm as they build up a rhythm.
the whole situation is so hot and erotic I cum with hardly touching my little white cock . I understand why his large bbc gives her more sexual pleasure than I have ever managed.

Last edited:
I have while watching them and in chastity a few times. It doesn't always happen but it's the only way it happens now since being locked became perm.
I have cum in chastity a few times as well. It kind of ruins the mood especially if it happens early. I hate it mostly because that's when I feel the most envy and jealousy. I am not locked full time and not always when we have a third. I love the feeling of not being allowed to cum. Especially love the feeling of watching when the guy she is with cums. I know exactly how that feels but I am not allowed. I always cum in chastity when being pegged in front of her friends or guys.

I did it once and it does ******* the mood. now I always wait after the guy has left before considering it. Most of the time I ask my wife to give me a nice BJ.
I agree it does ******* the mood. Not only is the jealously and envy intensified after I cum I also feel guilty. I try to hide it when it happens. It feels like I broke some rule and will get into trouble if my wife found out.

You can, but I wouldn’t recommend it. I did just that a few times and the cuck angst that sets in is awful. He’s still fucking her, she’s moaning, eyes rolling into the back of her head, while you have holding your cock with your hand. And you have a messy puddle at your feet. It’s a surreal feeling and the horniness goes away and all you are left with is jealously. I would recommend you hold back and don’t cum till they are done, you will be ridiculously horny and the orgasm will extremely intense.

As most hotwives do, mine rather has me cumming after the bull left. But it happened in the past that I would cum while they were still at it. In any case, I have come to terms with my feelings and lie down watching her with her bull or I get closer to them to get extraordinary views of their intercourse. I lie underneath her seeing her tits swing up and down, her mouth drooling on my face when she sucks his cock. And I lick her toes when her legs spread wide open in the air. I love to touch her boobs shortly after he did and the spot his balls hit on her butt.

You can, but I wouldn’t recommend it. I did just that a few times and the cuck angst that sets in is awful. He’s still fucking her, she’s moaning, eyes rolling into the back of her head, while you have holding your cock with your hand. And you have a messy puddle at your feet. It’s a surreal feeling and the horniness goes away and all you are left with is jealously. I would recommend you hold back and don’t cum till they are done, you will be ridiculously horny and the orgasm will extremely intense.
I too have found myself in the same position of getting too excited and blowing my load and the just sitting there being ignored. Pissed off at my self for my lack of control. Usually I was not around so it didn't become a problem

Back