Would you/do you cum whilst your wife is still with her lover?

I insist cuck to hold back his orgasm till I am done his hotwife. This is absolutely necessary if cuck wants to enjoy the bull-hotwife encounter to the fullest. The cuck derives pleasure by hearing the moans of his hotwife, the sound of bull's cock pounding her pussy, seeing them kiss each other, watching the expressions on hotwife's face, watching his hotwife's legs stretched in air, her toes twisting, her body shivering, her blowing the bull's cock. If the cuck can hold back his orgasm, he would be incredibly horny and crazy watching how his treasured hotwife is getting satisfied. The cuck can go to any extent like licking the hotwife's toes, pussy cleanup, following the orders of hotwife and bull as long as he is not allowed to cum. Because, the cuck does not want that incredible level excitement to fade and in the heat of the moment he agrees to any demand of bull/hotwife.

The moment cuck cums, his level of excitement fades rapidly and if hotwife and bull are still in session, he cannot feel same the urge to see them together and starts to freak out. This pisses off both hotwife and bull as well. This ultimately ruins the entire session.

Therefore, it utmost important for cuck not to cum before hotwife and bull are done with session.

I insist cuck to hold back his orgasm till I am done his hotwife. This is absolutely necessary if cuck wants to enjoy the bull-hotwife encounter to the fullest. The cuck derives pleasure by hearing the moans of his hotwife, the sound of bull's cock pounding her pussy, seeing them kiss each other, watching the expressions on hotwife's face, watching his hotwife's legs stretched in air, her toes twisting, her body shivering, her blowing the bull's cock. If the cuck can hold back his orgasm, he would be incredibly horny and crazy watching how his treasured hotwife is getting satisfied. The cuck can go to any extent like licking the hotwife's toes, pussy cleanup, following the orders of hotwife and bull as long as he is not allowed to cum. Because, the cuck does not want that incredible level excitement to fade and in the heat of the moment he agrees to any demand of bull/hotwife.

The moment cuck cums, his level of excitement fades rapidly and if hotwife and bull are still in session, he cannot feel same the urge to see them together and starts to freak out. This pisses off both hotwife and bull as well. This ultimately ruins the entire session.

Therefore, it utmost important for cuck not to cum before hotwife and bull are done with session.
sounds perfect

Like most people, I lose my arousal almost straight away after I've cum. A few strokes away from orgasm I'll be telling my wife I want to eat her black lover's cum from her pussy, 10 seconds after I'm repulsed by the thought of her even flirting with anyone else.

My question to the real cucks and the wannabes out there - would you/do you cum whilst your life is still with her lover?

I'm just a wannabe, but given what I said above, I'd have to ride the feeling for the entire time because I think I'd have deep regret for the situation if I came before my wife and her lover were done. Let's just hope that if it ever happens my wife's lover doesn't stay for more than one night! o_O
i love watching my wife with a BBC I have had many climax's with out ever touching my self just like this,

Attachments

• james11 - Copy (2).jpg
    james11 - Copy (2).jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 23
i love watching my wife with a BBC I have had many climax's with out ever touching my self just like this,
You sound like a fine cuckold husband that loves seeing his wife very well satisfied by black cocks. I am like you in that I also love seeing black cocks fucking my slut wife and giving her the sexual pleasure she needs and desires.

That adds excitement to all. Like you said, the cuck cums and loses interest. He has his part to -play if allowed to be around. He can not bring down to enjoyment of the Bull and Hotwife.

Back