Would you/do you cum whilst your wife is still with her lover?

Like most people, I lose my arousal almost straight away after I've cum. A few strokes away from orgasm I'll be telling my wife I want to eat her black lover's cum from her pussy, 10 seconds after I'm repulsed by the thought of her even flirting with anyone else.

My question to the real cucks and the wannabes out there - would you/do you cum whilst your life is still with her lover?

I'm just a wannabe, but given what I said above, I'd have to ride the feeling for the entire time because I think I'd have deep regret for the situation if I came before my wife and her lover were done. Let's just hope that if it ever happens my wife's lover doesn't stay for more than one night! o_O

That was my experience the first time with my wife. I got so turned on watching them I came, then I was not interested. I tried to be a good sport and took pics and videos, but after 3 hours of fucking an sucking I wanted it to end. That part didn't go well. Now she is afraid to do it again. I told her she should start without me and I will join in towards the end, just not sure when the end will be. We shall see what happens. Covid put a damper on it for a bit. We talk about his bbc while we are having sex and she gets really excited.

I think most cucks shouldn't cum until the bull has left, as for most, as you said, once you've cum... watching, hearing them could almost become a traumatic experience for you, or even things like jealousy come in.. and thats usually a red flag for a wife, and for a lot of bulls.
Seeing your wife with another guy is probably the single most emasculating thing you will ever experience, and you need to overcome that before becoming a cuck.
I have said to a few wannabe's, if you want to test what total emasculation feels like in front of your wife with another man. Go for a drive, and let the tire down, then have your wife hail a 'manly' truck driver/ tradesman over and have her explain to them while you stand next to her that she needs the tire changed, but you are incapable of doing it. That you don't know how that jack works, and you tried to loosen the wheel nuts but were unable.

If you are unable to stand by and watch another man do something for your wife that you have openly shown you are incapable of, then do not become a cuckold. It could be the worse descicion of your life and for your marriage.

For me, I've never been present when she was with another guy. I travel for work so it's usually happened when I'm on the road. But there have been times where I knew she was with a guy and I would be laying in bed and I'd have to go to sleep before she was done and I'd cum. A few times right after I've jacked off and I'd get a text saying they were about to fuck. I wasnt really bothered by it.

However I think if it was in person I'd need a few minutes before I would be interested again. Mayne I'd have to go get a ******* or something for a bit but I think I could still enjoy myself.

That was my experience the first time with my wife. I got so turned on watching them I came, then I was not interested. I tried to be a good sport and took pics and videos, but after 3 hours of fucking an sucking I wanted it to end. That part didn't go well. Now she is afraid to do it again. I told her she should start without me and I will join in towards the end, just not sure when the end will be. We shall see what happens. Covid put a damper on it for a bit. We talk about his bbc while we are having sex and she gets really excited.
U from

These days absolutely not. I get to have a real orgasm the end of my locked period which she usually sets the day she locks it up. This last period I started at the end of August and due to come out in 2 weeks. But that depends on how 'good I've been'. I don't watch her every time but the times I do I'm literally not allowed to touch myself even though I'm locked. Because I'm so turned on that I would orgasm after a few mins. This last month however she has decided to help with my blue balls by 'milking me'. No anal stuff, it doesn't really turn us on too much, but she will unlock me and then using lube slowly milk my dick which gives me some relief especially over longer chastity periods. She is already an expert at it and may upload a video this weekend with her permission. She gets a lot of come out without orgasm so it's a relief but only a tiny one!
Seeing that video would make my weekend🙏

Me (cuckold wannabe) and my wife realy get turn on talking and fantasize about cuckolding. But when the moment is there I'm sure Ihave to hold my horses and don't cum before my wife got all she need from the other man. When whe have great sex and she's riding her big didlo and I cum before she's all done I lost my apptite. and the whole cuckold thnig is just half excites as the moment I'm horny.

i had this experience for teh first time only a week or so ago .
Most of the time i have been totally excluded from wife's affairs , she goes away for weekends etc and on teh occasions where she has played with me around , at nudist clubs and the like i never participate and have only cum afterwards .. once ******* hands free as I was closing the door as the guy left the hotel room ... but thats another story !
Last week at our fave spa hotel , was a bit of a departure .. to cut a long story short , most unusually she remembered i was there and of course inevitable happend and seconds later I had cum .
I must admit i have worried about this scenario for all the reasons above and post orgasmic depression and all that and to my surprise I had no problem with it at all .
Agree with jenNwayne, though , Its way preferable not to cum until they are finished !

If you are not certain how you would react if you came before your wife was done, it might be best if you were not present. An alternative would be to wear a chastity cage while your wife has sex with her partner, although it would not completely prevent you from cumming.

I can associate with this subject. For many early encounters I took pictures and joined in, it was hard for me to get a real diamond cutter erection until the other guy left.
Then when we found a guy that we really liked, we started to play at our home and it got really hot, bareback, multiple creampie etc. I still always held cumming until the end, or next day if he stayed over. But one time I lost it; we had a great evening, went to the pub, lots of flirting with her and him, then back to ours for a really hot cuckold session. He creamed in her heavily and i lost my head. I was so turned on i went down on her pussy and tasted his cum. This was something i never do, i don't get the sissy thing. i licked her lovely soaking pussy , i could not get enough. Then i put my rock hard cock in her and fucked her. I came within a few strokes , something else i never do normally.
It was about 11pm and that was it. I had a great time. I left it a bit as we all recovered and then i said to my wife i was going back to our bedroom.......fully expecting her to follow......no. She said ok, I'll be along later which threw me. So off i went, got in bed with the door wide open so i could hear, and just lay there, listening. I could hear murmuring, then after about 10 minutes I heard the bed springs get into a rhythm, it ended with her and him moaning/ cumming? I don't know what as she always cums at the start and that's it. I was at the door by this time, trying to hear as much as I could. Running back to bed when I thought I heard her coming back to the room. I think I was jealous, felt betrayed to a degree, but kind of rationalized it. She came in so I could feel yet more cum in her pussy. After a while she got out of our bed and went back to him. The bedsprings in the spare bedroom were tested numerous times that night as I lay there, alone. That was the first time I really felt cuckolded. It was strange. I also found out that my wife preferred it when I wasn't in the room, she felt she could let go more, be more slutty. She came 3 times after had gone that night.
But after all that, and when I reflected, I was ok with it. We carried on. She went on and met him a few times at his place before it fizzled out with that particular guy.
There has been no one quite like him since!

When Covid is over she will want to enjoy being fucked by his BBC again.

I think most cucks shouldn't cum until the bull has left, as for most, as you said, once you've cum... watching, hearing them could almost become a traumatic experience for you, or even things like jealousy come in.. and thats usually a red flag for a wife, and for a lot of bulls.
Seeing your wife with another guy is probably the single most emasculating thing you will ever experience, and you need to overcome that before becoming a cuck.
I have said to a few wannabe's, if you want to test what total emasculation feels like in front of your wife with another man. Go for a drive, and let the tire down, then have your wife hail a 'manly' truck driver/ tradesman over and have her explain to them while you stand next to her that she needs the tire changed, but you are incapable of doing it. That you don't know how that jack works, and you tried to loosen the wheel nuts but were unable.

If you are unable to stand by and watch another man do something for your wife that you have openly shown you are incapable of, then do not become a cuckold. It could be the worse descicion of your life and for your marriage.
True, as a cuckold you do have to be able to see other men doing things for your wife that you are incapable of. You should know that the reality of seeing another man fuck your wife can be much different than you imagine.

My wife cums many times while other men are fucking her. She always has very intense orgasms on their hard cocks and they are always a beautiful thing to see. I used to cum while other men fucked my wife when I was younger but now I rarely cum. When I did cum it often happened before my wife ot the guy fucking her did cum. But it did not change how I felt. for the last few years I normally just constantly dribble cum in my hand while I am jacking off while I am watching the guys fuck my wife. I hope to someday cum in my hand while a guy is cumming in my white wife's unprotected married white cunt and my wife is having an intense orgasm on his hard cock as he is shooting his cum in her.

Very much. When I fuck her I remind her how much a BBC makes her cum. She. Loves it.
Great that you remind your wife how much a BBC makes her cum while you are fucking her. It shows her your honest desire to watch black men fuck her and she can feel and hear how much it excites you. Your hard cock tells the truth.

Back