Women,who turned you on to BBC?

How many women have been turned on to BBC by boyfriends&husbands or other men and friends?

• Total voters
i had rebound sex with a black co-worker. it was only a one night stand, but we kept in contact after work. a few weeks later he introduced me to a very well hung black friend.....and i had another one night stand. i soon realised i loved big,black cock!
sure your exboyfriend liked that

Interested in knowing how women first became curious and interested? Seems like many have had influence , so who by?
nobody really influenced me. i've felt very attracted to black men all my life, even when i was a little girl and had no idea what sex was about. but growing up in the south, i kept my mouth shut about that and never acted on it until after my divorce. once i tried black, i never looked back!

Interested in knowing how women first became curious and interested? Seems like many have had influence , so who by?
With this being a "request" thread, this is in violation of #10 & #17 of the Site's Forum Rules. Please review these rules and make a contribution to any of our pictorial or thematic threads before making a new post (not of the "FAKE" nature), and before creating another thread. Thank you for your cooperation!

May 2015 was my 56 birthday and as a surprise my hubby took me to Dallas, TX and low and behold; he surprised me and gave me to a Black Man for the first time. I just spent the last THREE days getting fucked like I have never been fucked before and loving every minute of it. Yes after one weekend this older lady is HOOKED ON BBC!!!!!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

Back