Best places to find white women who like BBC?

Sdizzle9

Male
Gold Member
Best places to find white women who like BBC in the US or the Caribbean? I am from Delaware and I travel a lot and want to know how long with some amazing snowbunnies who love BBC?

Best places to find white women who like BBC in the US or the Caribbean? I am from Delaware and I travel a lot and want to know how long with some amazing snowbunnies who love BBC?
In the US, the Midwest seems to be the place for this. Especially upper Midwestern states like Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan and Iowa.

This might even be the most interracial place in the entire world when it comes to non black females with black males. When black guys are available, females here seem to have a very strong tendency to seek them out despite even strong disapproval from family. I went to 38% black, 48% white highschool in a city near Chicago and it seemed like 80 percent or more of white girls were dating black guys at any given time. Most of the remaining percentage had dated or had otherwise romantically interacted with them at some point. This was despite black guys having a near monopoly on black females there. Girls of other races like Hispanics tended to follow a similar pattern, dating their own race more frequently but excluding white guys even more severely. It was frustrating for a lot of white guys.

I have also both observed and heard that Arizona, Nevada and maybe Pennsylvania are prone to preferring black guys. What these areas seem to have in common with Midwestern states is that they are heavily German and Scandinavian settled, but also have significant black populations. There's a lot of blonde haired, blue eyed people in these areas. I've also lived in the Netherlands and there is a similar trend there where black guys are available. I would image the same thing happens in Scandinavian countries that have large black populations like Sweden.

The strange part is the Midwest is also an area of the US that places a lot of importance on values and healthy monogamous relationships and marriage. It's also the area where there is the most (mostly) unspoken taboo about interracial relationships.

I have also seen trends like this in Columbia in South America, where a lot of value is placed on the white Columbian women of mostly Spanish and Italian origin and black people are kind of looked down upon.

I'm kind of curious what the dynamic is in Italy since Italians have such a rich culture, are so smart, and now they've had a huge influx of African immigrants for several decades.

Last edited:
In the US, the Midwest seems to be the place for this. Especially upper Midwestern states like Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan and Iowa.

This might even be the most interracial place in the entire world when it comes to non black females with black males. When black guys are available, females here seem to have a very strong tendency to seek them out despite even strong disapproval from family. I went to 38% black, 48% white highschool in a city near Chicago and it seemed like 80 percent or more of white girls were dating black guys at any given time. Most of the remaining percentage had dated or had otherwise romantically interacted with them at some point. This was despite black guys having a near monopoly on black females there. Girls of other races like Hispanics tended to follow a similar pattern, dating their own race more frequently but excluding white guys even more severely. I remember going to a high school pep rally and out of like 8 couples competing for prom king and queen, 7 of them were white girls with black guys and the remaining one was a white guy with a black girl (that all the white girls cheered for, for some reason. I think maybe because he seemed to be embracing what they thought his place should be. That couple ended up winning). It was incredibly frustrating for a lot of white guys. I observed a lot in that area remaining single most of their lives, myself included.

I have also both observed and heard that Arizona, Nevada and maybe Pennsylvania are prone to preferring black guys. What these areas seem to have in common with Midwestern states is that they are heavily German and Scandinavian settled, but also have significant black populations. There's a lot of blonde haired, blue eyed people in these areas. I've also lived in the Netherlands and there is a similar trend there where black guys are available. I would image the same thing happens in Scandinavian countries that have large black populations like Sweden.

The strange part is the Midwest is also an area of the US that places a lot of importance on values and healthy monogamous relationships and marriage. It's also the area where there is the most (mostly) unspoken taboo about interracial relationships.

I have also seen trends like this in Columbia in South America, where a lot of value is placed on the white Columbian women of mostly Spanish and Italian origin and black people are kind of looked down upon.

I'm kind of curious what the dynamic is in Italy since Italians have such a rich culture, are so smart, and now they've had a huge influx of African immigrants for several decades.
In Europe, black immigrants are looked down cos‘ they are poor, thin, and lack the ’coolness’ that American blacks have.Latin South American blacks are much more popular cos‘ they are more charming, have warmth and are better at flirting. Also American blacks are popular cos of their cool American accent, well dressed and are charming.
But blacks from Americas are few, compared to Africans.

In Europe, black immigrants are looked down cos‘ they are poor, thin, and lack the ’coolness’ that American blacks have.Latin South American blacks are much more popular cos‘ they are more charming, have warmth and are better at flirting. Also American blacks are popular cos of their cool American accent, well dressed and are charming.
But blacks from Americas are few, compared to Africans.
Some Latin American countries, like Columbia in particular, seem really nice. There the women (many of whom are really beautiful) seem to be respected and a lot of importance is placed on fâmily. The women accordingly use their privilege and position on a pedestal to constantly fuck the taboo black men. I wouldn't mind living in a and raising a family there. 😌 🥴

Last edited:
Back