Women,who turned you on to BBC?

How many women have been turned on to BBC by boyfriends&husbands or other men and friends?

• Total voters
it was this year in february ... on holiday on the Cape Verde islands ...

i was out in Santa maria for some party at night .. got into a club with black people only but had a great fun and party time and lots of men flirting with me ;)
i had a blowjob in a dark corner of the club and later the best sex to that point of my life at the beach with one of the black guys...was just amazing and i repeated that 2 more times in that week ...since then ->BBC addict :)

i was out in Santa maria for some party at night .. got into a club with black people only but had a great fun and party time and lots of men flirting with me ;)
i had a blowjob in a dark corner of the club and later the best sex to that point of my life at the beach with one of the black guys...was just amazing and i repeated that 2 more times in that week ...since then ->BBC addict :)
That's great. A white woman should now her place. C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_cartoon-2012-11-09-16-05-18.jpg

Last edited:

nice start

Well I’ve told this story before but, my husband, whom I love, nagged me for years to try black cock. Although I was intrigued, I refused. Then a few Christmases ago, at his company party I got a little ******* a gave in. It was his black boss who apparently always wanted to fuck me. Marcus offered my husband a promotion for a night with me. In my drunken state I gave myself to this black man with my husband listening outside the hotel door. Amazing, incredible, toe curling sex until the next morning. Seeing how happy it made my husband and how completely satisfied I was, I was hooked. Love that black cock!

When I was 16, I lost my virginity to an older black man. He worked with a guy my best friend was fucking. We all were hanging out one night drinking & smoking. It didn't take much for him to get my panties off and legs spread. I skipped school and snuck out at night to get that BBC. I was addicted ?#bbclove

Well I’ve told this story before but, my husband, whom I love, nagged me for years to try black cock. Although I was intrigued, I refused. Then a few Christmases ago, at his company party I got a little ******* a gave in. It was his black boss who apparently always wanted to fuck me. Marcus offered my husband a promotion for a night with me. In my drunken state I gave myself to this black man with my husband listening outside the hotel door. Amazing, incredible, toe curling sex until the next morning. Seeing how happy it made my husband and how completely satisfied I was, I was hooked. Love that black cock!
So so hot!!!!

My husband and I had talked about going Black off and on but I resisted. One day I was talking to a girlfriend of mine and she was like girl you need to fuck a Black man. At first I was taken aback but she told me about her experiences and the more she talked the more I wanted to try it. I did and have never looked back. I am Black only now and love it. Enjoy serving Black men sexually.

Glad you gave in

Back