Women,who turned you on to BBC?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chjuk, Jan 9, 2013.

?

How many women have been turned on to BBC by boyfriends&husbands or other men and friends?

1. Boyfriend

14.8%
  2. Husband

47.7%
  3. Male friend

10.2%
  4. Girlfriends

27.3%
  1. chjuk

chjuk New Member

Interested in knowing how women first became curious and interested? Seems like many have had influence , so who by?

2. adpet1001

adpet1001 Well-Known Member

Silly drunken bet/dare that it was a myth about black guys being well endowed

3. Kum Hoar

Kum Hoar Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My girlfriend invited me over saying she had a "surprise" for me. As we were playing on her bed, a naked, beautiful, muscled, very black man came in. I was startled at first but she kept kissing me and rubbing my pussy. She asked him if he liked my wet cunt and if he would like to fuck it. The rest is history. :bounce:

jason385, 55mnvt, Blankall and 13 others like this.
  4. chjuk

chjuk New Member

these replies are sounding great!!

5. Myrna

Myrna Member

i had rebound sex with a black co-worker. it was only a one night stand, but we kept in contact after work. a few weeks later he introduced me to a very well hung black friend.....and i had another one night stand. i soon realised i loved big,black cock!

6. natassa

natassa Member

I would say none. It just happened to be black my 1st bf.

7. youngcouple4fun420

youngcouple4fun420 Member

My boyfriend was the one who introduced this all to me, I was a bit against it at first, but I'm starting to grow to like it.

Hansjensen, wit, blackmeat and 2 others like this.
  8. chjuk

chjuk New Member

So you lost the bet... but wont the prize

cowboysfan6969 likes this.
  9. chjuk

chjuk New Member

What is it thats changed for you to start liking it?

10. adpet1001

adpet1001 Well-Known Member

LOL, something like that !

chjuk likes this.
  11. cuckyboi4BBC

cuckyboi4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    My wife/cuckoldress had always been curious. When I asked her if she wanted to fuck a Black Cock she JUMPED at the chance! There was no hesitation on her part. From the very first one she was hooked and is now BBC exclusive! No white dicklet, including mine, will ever touch her mouth, pussy or asshole ever again!

12. Darlene

Darlene Member

No one introduced us or suggested it. I met him and it seemed like a good idea. Turns out it was :).

13. CuckCpl4BBC

CuckCpl4BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My husband...kinda. He was interested in me having sex with other men and I said NO WAY! Then we went to a nudist resort and I met a couple black guys who were very, very impressive. They paid me a lot of attention and at one point one of them was standing next to me and he started to get hard. He covered it up (not cool to have a hard on at a nudist club) but my pussy and mind were blown lol. Nothing happened on that trip but the next time my husband hit me up to try a 3some I said sure....but it has to be with a black guy. He found a website called dark cavern...I picked out a sexy, hung guy (which also shocked my husband as I always said size didn't matter) and he did not disappoint.

hulio_29, SAMR, Hansjensen and 8 others like this.
  14. youngcouple4fun420

youngcouple4fun420 Member

I don't know, he got me interested because I wasn't really interested in exploring what I like sexually, it got me curious.

blackmeat and chjuk like this.
  15. sbcplseeking

sbcplseeking New Member

My husband turned me on to BBC, although I have to admit big cock is really the factor and not the ethnicity.

16. onehunglo38wm

onehunglo38wm Member

US
    Lovely Lady! Would you be willing to share some photos with forum members? You're such a beautiful, lovely and most attractive woman! So hot and lovely - just love your sexy, well toned and shaped thighs and legs! Beautiful. Thanks

blackmeat likes this.
  17. hillary

hillary Member

My sister asked me to be her BF's Christmas present lol

18. Janice K

Janice K Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My girlfriend once told me that the best medicine for a cheating husband, is to cheat back.. So I took her advice. And not only did she have that piece of advice, but she also had someone in mind.. The guy she set me up with was a best friend of her black lover and it only took me one night with this gorgeous black man to find out that I obviously had a black lust with in me that I never knew existed..That was more than 18 years ago and didn't take long for me to become black exclusive..

charles210, wit, itsraylene and 4 others like this.
  19. Sammie

Sammie Active Member

Was it your older sister? how old were you?

wit likes this.
  20. hillary

hillary Member

yes, we were both 18.