Women,who turned you on to BBC?

How many women have been turned on to BBC by boyfriends&husbands or other men and friends?

• Total voters
My husband...kinda. He was interested in me having sex with other men and I said NO WAY! Then we went to a nudist resort and I met a couple black guys who were very, very impressive. They paid me a lot of attention and at one point one of them was standing next to me and he started to get hard. He covered it up (not cool to have a hard on at a nudist club) but my pussy and mind were blown lol. Nothing happened on that trip but the next time my husband hit me up to try a 3some I said sure....but it has to be with a black guy. He found a website called dark cavern...I picked out a sexy, hung guy (which also shocked my husband as I always said size didn't matter) and he did not disappoint.
I remember that site. I rmember it used to be free and had an ads section. Is it still a good site for ads and finding hookups?

None of the survey applied to me, I got started quite by happenstance...
Through a series of events that happened in my late 30's, I ended up in a ******* rehab. Because of those same circumstances, I had not had any sex in nearly two years when this story took place. Life had become a little messy, but through a series of events and plenty of f****y help, I was well on my way to recovery. Part of the requirements of that recovery ended up being a d**g rehab.

So, I ended up in a big city, far from home, and a little disoriented. Had been around d**gs on and off for most of my life. Not anything major, but did do a lot of experiementing in high school and college. Later on, I got heavily into opiates and prescription medications, and that's how I ended up in the rehab. None of that prepared me for the big city d**g people - I started hearing things I had never even heard about before.

Anyway, I get to this coed d**g rehab and see all the people there, and know that this is going to be a different experience than anything I've ever been through before. They had a lot of group activities - some were classes, and others were social events. They have a program where I was that was a mix of psycological evaluation, education in dealing with addictions, and getting you in the habit of doing constructive and fun things with your spare time.

Walking around on the first night, I met a guy named Byron, and we started talking. It was nice to have someone to talk to, and we just kind of both poured out our stories to one another. Sooner than either one of us realized, it was dark and we heard the announcement for "lights out." We said our goodbyes, and went off to our rooms. Mine was a dormatory with 5 other women. There were three African Americans, one Hispanic, and me and the other girl were Caucasion. Where I live we are not prejudice, but I soon found out that in this place race was very important, and you gang affiliations meant a lot, too. I had none of those, being a white girl from a place where there are no gangs, so the entire environment was strange to me. I didn't have any problems, but it the first night one of the girls came over to tell me that anything that happens in this room, stays in this room. Had no idea what she was talking about, and didn't even really think about it, until about 2am when I was woken up by the girl next to me letting somebody in the window. I could hear what they were saying, and figured out that this must be a boyfriend that she is sneaking in, and tried to pretend that I was asleep.

Didn't work too well. As soon as I smelled that man's cologne, my body started to react. I had been away from men for a long time. They started making out and I had to close my eyes and put in my earplugs. Thankfully, they soon moved into our little bathroom and I was able to get back to sl**p. The dreams I had that night were very erotic, and I woke up horny the next morning. Going to breakfast, I had a lot of stares and smiles from the men there. I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, but most of the women in that place were pretty rough looking, and I stood out anyway; because I am a tall, blonde. This attention didn't help my situation. A lot of these guys had just come out of prison, and had been lifting weights and getting into great shape. Most of them were the rough, tough, big and bad type. If you have read much here, you know that is my weakness. I didn't know if I was going to make it. Then Byron showed up and said, "want to have breakfast at my table?"

Breakfast conversation was friendly, as I got to know him over the next couple of weeks, we started being very open and flirtatious in our conversation. I told him about the somewhat messy divorce I had recently completed with my ex-husband, and he told me how his girlfriend had left him when he went to jail. One day when we were sitting outside, he asked me if I had ever been with a black man. I laughed and told him I hadn't, but I had seen two of my roomates with black men in the last week! He laughed at that, then asked me if I would ever consider it. At this point I was thinking ~~~ let's see, you mean like the fact that I check out your fine, young, black ass every time you walk away from or in front of me; I lay awake at night wondering what it would be like to kiss those beautiful thick lips of yours, make out with you, have you hold me in your strong arms and feel your six-oack abs against my soft, smooth stomach, wanting to massage your muscular legs; wanting to feel your hands on my breasts, ass, rubbing my legs and back; wondering if it's true what they say...if your dick is really as big as that bulge in your pants promises that it will be. ~~~ I didn't say any of that, of course, I just smiled at him and said, "are you hitting on me?"

A couple of days went by, and by this time our flirting had turned into a few stolen kisses here and there when nobody was looking. Once he had caught me in the cleaning closet and we held each other and kissed. I could feel his cock as he held me, and I loved kissing those thick, sexy lips. I had been watching him play basketball with the other men there, and he was very sexy on the court. Much better than most of the other players, and it was very stimulating watching him play.

About 3am I got up from bed to go to the bathroom. When I rounded the corner to the stalls, I stopped in my tracks. Byron was standing there in his bathrobe. He let it fall open, and I gasped. By now I had figured his cock to be about eleven inches, but it was by far the thickest dick I had ever seen. He reached up and slipped a mint into my mouth and smiled. I had already told him about my intolerance for bad breath. He pulled me into the back shower stall and pulled my nightie over my head. He took my face in his hands and and ran his thumbs over my lips. I sucked one of those thick thumbs into my mouth. Byron has big hands. I love big hands. I pushed his robe off his shoulders and wrapped my arms around his neck to kiss him. For the first time I was able to fully lose myself in his kiss. I loved the feel of his lips and tongue as they explored my mouth. I could feel his massive dick. I wanted it.

He lifted me and pressed my back against the shower stall. It was cold, but I hardly noticed. I lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist. I looked into his eyes as he lowered me onto his cock. It pressed against me, and I couldn't quite fit it in. I buried my face in his neck and whispered in his ear. "C'mon, baby, you can do it - oh god it feels so good to be in your arms. He wrapped his arms around me - holding me up - and I reached down and wrapped my hand around his big black dick. Shivers ran throgh me, I was so turned on. His dick is huge and I stirred the massive head around my pussy lips until they were good and lubricated; then I whispered "go for it!" I buried my face in his neck to keep from screaming. I felt his cock slip into me and I lost my breath. The mixture of pain and pleasure was intoxicating. I was sucking and chewing on his earlobe. "Oh god, Byron, Oh Byron, oh Byron, oh Byron..." He held me there, and suddenly I felt the waves of a tremendous orgasm wash over me. I took everything in me not to just scream. It was the best orgasm of my life, and this African American stud hadn't even started fucking me, yet. He put me up against the wall at started sliding that delicious dick in and out of me in short, even strokes. He was only giving me about five inches, and it was stretching my pussy like it has never been stretched. I had a second orgasm just before he told me he was going to cum. I was clawing at his back and kissing his beautiful face. He had enough discipline to pull out before he came. I would have just let him cum in me if he had kept going. I wasn't thinking about that, I was lost in the passion of the moment. He held me, and kissed me passionately. I could feel his massive dick against my stomach; throbbing and jerking as he came. He kissed me one last time before he put his robe back on and snuck out the door. I finally got to use the bathroom, and cleaned myself up as I sat there with my heart still pounding from the excitement. As I headed back to my bunk, all the girls seemed to be asl**p, but I'm sure they didn't sl**p through all of that. I crawled between the sheets and drifted off to sl**p. I could still smell the scent of him on me, and I smiled...

Attachments

• 788_1000.jpg
    788_1000.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 93
Well I’ve told this story before but, my husband, whom I love, nagged me for years to try black cock. Although I was intrigued, I refused. Then a few Christmases ago, at his company party I got a little ******* a gave in. It was his black boss who apparently always wanted to fuck me. Marcus offered my husband a promotion for a night with me. In my drunken state I gave myself to this black man with my husband listening outside the hotel door. Amazing, incredible, toe curling sex until the next morning. Seeing how happy it made my husband and how completely satisfied I was, I was hooked. Love that black cock!
Hubby can't make toe curls happen!?

Well I’ve told this story before but, my husband, whom I love, nagged me for years to try black cock. Although I was intrigued, I refused. Then a few Christmases ago, at his company party I got a little ******* a gave in. It was his black boss who apparently always wanted to fuck me. Marcus offered my husband a promotion for a night with me. In my drunken state I gave myself to this black man with my husband listening outside the hotel door. Amazing, incredible, toe curling sex until the next morning. Seeing how happy it made my husband and how completely satisfied I was, I was hooked. Love that black cock!
Dayum! Cash rewards AND the best sex you ever had! BONUS!!!

None of the survey applied to me, I got started quite by happenstance...
. He had enough discipline to pull out before he came. I would have just let him cum in me if he had kept going. I wasn't thinking about that, I was lost in the passion of the moment.

you're not the only Women that say this. There are another that make this Experience. Being lost and (in this moment) willingly let him Cum insider her.
It's like...
The thrill of taking black seed inside a white, fertile pussy is overwhelming.
an for someone, the taught of Breeding.

Do you still fuck your hubby? Is your hubby submissive to your black studs to where he cleans them up after fucking you?

My husband and I had talked about going Black off and on but I resisted. One day I was talking to a girlfriend of mine and she was like girl you need to fuck a Black man. At first I was taken aback but she told me about her experiences and the more she talked the more I wanted to try it. I did and have never looked back. I am Black only now and love it. Enjoy serving Black men sexually.
Do you fuck your hubby still? Does your hubby clean you and your black studs?

i had rebound sex with a black co-worker. it was only a one night stand, but we kept in contact after work. a few weeks later he introduced me to a very well hung black friend.....and i had another one night stand. i soon realised i loved big,black cock!
An we love white pussy

It was me, after so many white cocks Anna tried a black one to please me, since then she has fucked dozens of them

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 56.jpg
    56.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 66.jpg
    66.jpg