Women,who turned you on to BBC?

How many women have been turned on to BBC by boyfriends&husbands or other men and friends?

• Total voters

chjuk

Male
From
Canada
Interested in knowing how women first became curious and interested? Seems like many have had influence , so who by?

My girlfriend invited me over saying she had a "surprise" for me. As we were playing on her bed, a naked, beautiful, muscled, very black man came in. I was startled at first but she kept kissing me and rubbing my pussy. She asked him if he liked my wet cunt and if he would like to fuck it. The rest is history. :bounce:

My wife/cuckoldress had always been curious. When I asked her if she wanted to fuck a Black Cock she JUMPED at the chance! There was no hesitation on her part. From the very first one she was hooked and is now BBC exclusive! No white dicklet, including mine, will ever touch her mouth, pussy or asshole ever again!

My husband...kinda. He was interested in me having sex with other men and I said NO WAY! Then we went to a nudist resort and I met a couple black guys who were very, very impressive. They paid me a lot of attention and at one point one of them was standing next to me and he started to get hard. He covered it up (not cool to have a hard on at a nudist club) but my pussy and mind were blown lol. Nothing happened on that trip but the next time my husband hit me up to try a 3some I said sure....but it has to be with a black guy. He found a website called dark cavern...I picked out a sexy, hung guy (which also shocked my husband as I always said size didn't matter) and he did not disappoint.

My husband...kinda. He was interested in me having sex with other men and I said NO WAY! Then we went to a nudist resort and I met a couple black guys who were very, very impressive. They paid me a lot of attention and at one point one of them was standing next to me and he started to get hard. He covered it up (not cool to have a hard on at a nudist club) but my pussy and mind were blown lol. Nothing happened on that trip but the next time my husband hit me up to try a 3some I said sure....but it has to be with a black guy. He found a website called dark cavern...I picked out a sexy, hung guy (which also shocked my husband as I always said size didn't matter) and he did not disappoint.

Lovely Lady! Would you be willing to share some photos with forum members? You're such a beautiful, lovely and most attractive woman! So hot and lovely - just love your sexy, well toned and shaped thighs and legs! Beautiful. Thanks

My girlfriend once told me that the best medicine for a cheating husband, is to cheat back.. So I took her advice. And not only did she have that piece of advice, but she also had someone in mind.. The guy she set me up with was a best friend of her black lover and it only took me one night with this gorgeous black man to find out that I obviously had a black lust with in me that I never knew existed..That was more than 18 years ago and didn't take long for me to become black exclusive..

Back