Wives How many of You are allowed to Date alone?

Had my second alone date with a new guy last week. We met out at a bar for a chat and then went back to my place where he used me up good - I sent hubby a video of us making out and then one of my pussy after load number one of warm black seed went in it - he was out of town with his buddies so I knew he'd enjoy it. I really do like when hubby is there to watch and then fuck me right away after I've been used, but there's a certain element alone with a black bull where I get to be my purest and best slut, I think the alone dates will help me continue to grow as a bbc slut, so I'm all for continuing to do it when I'm able to. I wore this skin tight blue mini dress to go meet him, my fake tits were spilling out of it and it barely covered my ass. It was so obvious why we were at a bar together got a ton of stares.
Please login or become a member to view

Last edited:
From Christine -
The only reason I'm afraid to date alone is
I get hooked on some guys very easily. Then I start staying out late.
Neglecting Ray and the family. Spending the whole weekend away
and coming home usually wasted.

Had my second alone date with a new guy last week. We met out at a bar for a chat and then went back to my place where he used me up good - I sent hubby a video of us making out and then one of my pussy after load number one of warm black seed went in it - he was out of town with his buddies so I knew he'd enjoy it. I really do like when hubby is there to watch and then fuck me right away after I've been used, but there's a certain element alone with a black bull where I get to be my purest and best slut, I think the alone dates will help me continue to grow as a bbc slut, so I'm all for continuing to do it when I'm able to. I wore this skin tight blue mini dress to go meet him, my fake tits were spilling out of it and it barely covered my ass. It was so obvious why we were at a bar together got a ton of stares.
Sexual self-confidence continues to grow (along with BBC size) and going solo just stimulates those orgasms to a another level.

I wa
I was remind about dating alone but in actuality, I’ve not had a bad experience with a black man. Some disappointment sure but black men aren’t hyper aggressive until they get into a room which is what we want.
I want to a date with you? On my boat. Just need to get to the details. Should be fun and relaxing!

Most of the wives I've met are reluctant to go alone, and I understand and respect that. However, I wouldn't meet a wife alone without her husband knowing about it. Won't go behind another man's back (not that desperate), and it's that much better if he knows and agrees. It not about being "allowed," it's more about the two of them having a mutual agreement on her dating alone. She's happy, I'm happy and hubby is waiting at home, not fearing where she is or who she is with and hungry for her to return so that he can hear all of the messy details, so he's happy, too!

Most of the wives I've met are reluctant to go alone, and I understand and respect that. However, I wouldn't meet a wife alone without her husband knowing about it. Won't go behind another man's back (not that desperate), and it's that much better if he knows and agrees. It not about being "allowed," it's more about the two of them having a mutual agreement on her dating alone. She's happy, I'm happy and hubby is waiting at home, not fearing where she is or who she is with and hungry for her to return so that he can hear all of the messy details, so he's happy, too!
Yes, agree with your statement

I have been trying to Get My Wife to go on a Alone Date But She won't do it.
And Why do I always have to be the one to Set it up?
She is BBC only I don't get to Penetrate Her But I always have to be there
and She always makes Me Suck the Bull.
Oh, I have no explanation for that. I think she'll come around some day, but the other stuff that you do is fantastic.
I wish I was a friend of yours.

I want to meet with that dress on. Or preferably nothing at all.

I am aloud to have a certain friend over . This certain friend has a lot to offer. He feels amazing. But I feel guilty.
I can date solo but I prefer to have my hubby there. If I do go out with a guy my hubby always knows and approves of it. If we’re actually going to have me bred the he would be there 100%
Agreed, to me that's hot 🔥 him being there with you

Last edited:
Totally allowed and encouraged. Plus it’s easier for things to happen organically this way which turns us both on. Logistically easier as well as we both travel separately for work
Built for BBC, huh? May I see a picture of that “Built for BBC”body?

Going to be a fun ride for both of you!! Would love to hear how the first trip goes, for both of you. J (the wife)
Thanks for the encouragement. I can say that Deb did go with Willie on the "road trip". A toal of four days/three nights. Deb was candid about her adventure. She had work to do during the day as did Willie. When the two of them met back at the hotel for dinner, they went out and came back early to get busy. Although Deb enjoyed the trip immensely she hesitated to say that she would consider doing it again. Her reply was that I "kinda felt like a whore, being that I was on call all night up until just before breakfast. Although Willie was a gentlemen, he wanted "it" all of time and I just kinda did not ..." I think she was saying that she is used to Willie four or five times a month and not much more than that. Go figure.

Back