Wives How many of You are allowed to Date alone?

Conoci a un chico que se ganó toda mi confianza inclusive era más cómplice mío que mi esposa era el único con kien la dejaba sola cuando el quisiera y ella
Supongo que soy una minoría en esto. No saldría con una mujer casada que no tuviera un acuerdo mutuo con su marido en cuanto a las reglas. No quiero actuar a espaldas de ningún hombre, y he descubierto que el marido se siente más cómodo sabiendo que su esposa está a salvo, que está con alguien en quien él confía (y conoce) y estará ansioso por escuchar cada Un poco de lo que pasó, cuánto tiempo, cómo se sintió, etc. En resumen, ¡es excitante para los tres!

My wife can do whatever her and her other man want to do. If it means I'm left at home and ignored for hours, so be it.
I really share that same thought. I give my wife full freedom to do what she and her others want to do. Putting boundaries on it kind of shows a lack of trust. So far she hasn't dated on her own and I think her main hangup there is that she needs to get to know the other guy(s) a bit first.

I really share that same thought. I give my wife full freedom to do what she and her others want to do. Putting boundaries on it kind of shows a lack of trust. So far she hasn't dated on her own and I think her main hangup there is that she needs to get to know the other guy(s) a bit first.
I hear you, but before she meets a man alone, don't you want to meet him? As a black man, I'd like to at least meet the husband out of respect and to put his mind at ease. In fact, I'd prefer to meet the hubby/boyfriend. I've never knowingly fucked another man's wife without his knowledge. When I was married, wouldn't want a guy to do that behind my back, but being realistic, I know that most guys don't give a damn.

I hear you, but before she meets a man alone, don't you want to meet him? As a black man, I'd like to at least meet the husband out of respect and to put his mind at ease. In fact, I'd prefer to meet the hubby/boyfriend. I've never knowingly fucked another man's wife without his knowledge. When I was married, wouldn't want a guy to do that behind my back, but being realistic, I know that most guys don't give a damn.
That was the point of my comment. She would want us to get to know him before she would be ok playing alone. That said, if there is a situation where she decides to take action before we all met or even if it is a one time thing where I never met the guy, then that's OK too...probably wouldn't be the norm though. In some respects, that element of mystery is kind of exciting as well.

That is the correct approach to a long term relationship

I have been trying to Get My Wife to go on a Alone Date But She won't do it.
And Why do I always have to be the one to Set it up?
She is BBC only I don't get to Penetrate Her But I always have to be there
and She always makes Me Suck the Bull.
You should show a little gratitude. Be thankful for what you have. You are present and you get to watch the woman you love enjoy herself and you get to watch another man. Enjoy her. This is a wonderful experience and you should appreciate every moment. I love to watch whenever I can. Whenever I cannot be present I’d love to hear about every detail, I am fortunate that she has to see alone and she states as well. That is incredibly exciting for me as well in a different way. I love to talk about her. I love to share her experiences. Her intimate secrets. It’s also exciting and we should be thankful for our wives and what they provide us.

My wife is allowed to date alone. She has gone off many times to her boyfriends house, and with her previous boyfriend she would have overnight stays with him. My wife likes me to be there but I know her current boyfriend prefers to be alone with her.

So when he came over tonight I watched and took pictures of round one, then told them I would give them some alone time. So I am now downstairs watching them via webcam.
Wive do like their alone time with their bull.

Well you are the cuck so kind of what you do, no offense.

I go out on dates alone from time to time. Hubby is a homebody often. Both of us will set things up and he says he actually kind of enjoys arranging things for me. This usually involves various playful twist.

my husband has always been there watching a man that we have known for a while and he has seen me with asked my husband is i could accompany him to a wedding out of town my husband agreed we enjoyed the wedding and the evening my husband was thrilled with some of the pictures and the story of everything that went on
What went on?

Sounds like you have a few concerns in there but as to the main one yes I do go out with black men alone. Not all black men want a husband coming along.

Back