Wives How many of You are allowed to Date alone?

From Christine -

For me, I just told Ray that so-and-so says he wants
to date me on his own. When he asked me how I felt about it, I just
told him the truth and said I'd prefer not having you watching me.

I mean, I know it can get pretty nasty and dirty when I'm getting
Dp'd and Ray still gets skittish when he sees them fucking me kind of rough.
So in a sense, I'm protecting Ray's feelings by dating on my own.

Last edited:
From Christine -

For me, I just told Ray that so-and-so says he wants
to date me on his own. When he asked me how I felt about it, I just
told him the truth and said I'd prefer not having you watching me.

I mean, I know it can can get pretty nasty and dirty when I'm getting
Dp'd and Ray still gets skittish when he sees them fucking me kind of rough.
So in a sense, I'm protecting Ray's feelings by dating on my own.
Oh I never wanted my husband around when I was with my black lovers and now I see I was protect him so

I have been trying to Get My Wife to go on a Alone Date But She won't do it.
And Why do I always have to be the one to Set it up?
She is BBC only I don't get to Penetrate Her But I always have to be there
and She always makes Me Suck the Bull.
In our relationship hubby always does the contacts and the setup. It turns both of us on and I’m not allowed to arrange anything on my own. We do have sex together, but on the side we are bbc only. I love going out alone, but only when hubby sends me.

I have been trying to Get My Wife to go on a Alone Date But She won't do it.
And Why do I always have to be the one to Set it up?
She is BBC only I don't get to Penetrate Her But I always have to be there
and She always makes Me Suck the Bull.
Solo Dating has been a part of our Marriage since we started Cuckolding in 2009. Some prefer privacy.....and that is perfectly ok.

I date solo when I want to. We are in a female lead relationship. I make the rules, and he follows them. He can also date solo. When he does, I have to meet her and approve of her. Only 1 or 2 times I said no.
We are not cuckold, or into any of that humiliation BS, etc. I'm in charge and we both know that.

I date solo when I want to. We are in a female lead relationship. I make the rules, and he follows them. He can also date solo. When he does, I have to meet her and approve of her. Only 1 or 2 times I said no.
We are not cuckold, or into any of that humiliation BS, etc. I'm in charge and we both know that.
A woman who knows what needs to be done

Guess I'm in the minority on this. I wouldn't date a married woman who didn't have a mutual agreement with her husband as to the rules. I don't want to go behind any man's back, and I've found that the husband is more comfortable knowing that his wife is safe, she is with someone whom he trusts (and knows) and he's going to be anxious to hear every morsel of what happened, how long, how it felt, etc. In short, it's a turn on for all three of us!

Back