Wives How many of You are allowed to Date alone?

I have been trying to Get My Wife to go on a Alone Date But She won't do it.
And Why do I always have to be the one to Set it up?
She is BBC only I don't get to Penetrate Her But I always have to be there
and She always makes Me Suck the Bull.
Maybe she doesn't feel safe going out alone at night ir depends where you live and where you want to go

Guess I'm in the minority on this. I wouldn't date a married woman who didn't have a mutual agreement with her husband as to the rules. I don't want to go behind any man's back, and I've found that the husband is more comfortable knowing that his wife is safe, she is with someone whom he trusts (and knows) and he's going to be anxious to hear every morsel of what happened, how long, how it felt, etc. In short, it's a turn on for all three of us!
Well said.

Last night I had my first ever full blown BBC encounter alone, with my husband's full blessing and support. I had a black guy that I met out one time alone (we came back to house together and played in front of hubby) come over to the house while hubby was out of town. I sent a few pics and video to him throughout but mostly focused on being the best slut I could be for my black bull. It was incredibly intense, I've never been fucked that hard in my life - I got three loads of wonderful black seed, two in my pussy and one in my mouth. When we did round three I thought I was going to pass out from how hard I was being fucked. I'm definitely sore today, but I'm glad I overcame my nervousness with being completely alone to realize how different my feelings were and how much more aggressive my bull was with me. Overall I loved it and I'll definitely do it again.

1. Setting things up is often the job of the Cuck.
2. She has to have you there, cause she want's to see you give the bull a blowjob.
It's pretty difficult for her to see that happen, if you aren't there!

Maybe she just likes what she likes and that is having you do the leg work.

I can go on dates alone. Hubby thinks it's kind of fun waiting to get the feedback on how things went when I get home. It also works better with men not looking to get into a different lifestyle as well.

I sometimes go alone. I have three regular black men I play with. Two only once a month or so both are married and my husband is alway involved. I have a guy I play with very regular both with my husband and alone I see him sometimes once a week sometime 2-3 times a week. We are all good friends. He always calls first before coming over and it depends if I’m alone or my husband is here how we plan and my husband does allow me to go out with him alone as long as I come home still smelling and wet from our love making!

It’s a mutual decision. Hubby usually finds my “dates” and we both decide if it’s a play date or not. Nothing could happen and my joy of the hot wife lifestyle would not be if my husband wasn’t the type of the loving confident man he is. We are not into humiliation or cuckoldong; I guess we could be described as the vixen/stag couple? I think we are just your average next-door neighbor type man and woman with every day joys and challenges of family, work, friends who happen to enjoy sex with others 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know I can do as I wish which helps with spontaneity and that makes for really hot sexy times. But hubby is always in the know. I will text him first and if the guy is someone we know and played with before, then I’ll just text pics or videos of my “spontaneous combustion “ 👩🏻😛💦

Sounds like you've got a good thing going on so far

Sounds like you've got a good thing going on so far
Yes sounds like you are doing what you are told. Good of you to find her new bulls to service her hot ass. Feel privileged to get to suck her bulls cock keep it up. Sooner or later one of her black lovers will convince her to go with alone then you may be left out totally no more cuck sucking only maybe she will come home used and will let you clean her worn out pussy.

I've been with several interracial couples and i did not mind the wife watching me with her husband since is such a turn on for me being with someone else's husband. Whether she join us or not is perfectly fine with me, at the end is all about fullfilling our sexual desires together.

I've been with several interracial couples and i did not mind the wife watching me with her husband since is such a turn on for me being with someone else's husband. Whether she join us or not is perfectly fine with me, at the end is all about fullfilling our sexual desires together.
Interesting concept. Our encounters with other women was always with all involved. Perhaps the males desires. Do you also enjoy bi play with the wife our strictly with the husband?

Allowed? That's a odd concept for me. My cuck has never had any say about who I date or what I do with others. He' is the cruck and has to ask permission to even be allowed to masturbate, With that said I think tommy finds it extra hot when I travel with other men, sleep over, or don't come home for several days and he just gets photo texts of me from my Lover or Bulls.

Back