HOW MANY WIVES ON HERE ARE DEEDICATED TO THERE BULL'S ONLY.

I was Wondering How Many Wives are like Mine and are Dedicated to BBC only and The Husband Doesn't ever get to Penetrate His Wife.
We have been in the Lifestyle over 10 Years and My Wife is BBC only, I am only allowed Gay sex.
Right now She is Looking for a Black Man to become Her Boyfriend and Possibly have Him Move in.
I have Lived in the Guest Bedroom the last 6 Years so We don't even sleep together anymore.

Hi, this aounds crazy, but is also very sexy! How are you as a couple? And dont you sleep together when her Bull is not around??

I was Wondering How Many Wives are like Mine and are Dedicated to BBC only and The Husband Doesn't ever get to Penetrate His Wife.
We have been in the Lifestyle over 10 Years and My Wife is BBC only, I am only allowed Gay sex.
Right now She is Looking for a Black Man to become Her Boyfriend and Possibly have Him Move in.
I have Lived in the Guest Bedroom the last 6 Years so We don't even ******* together anymore.
Interesting concept. Perhaps the ultimate hotwife cuckold couple. As for us she has many black male partners all of whom I’ve introduced her too but we have a mix of all together or her with them alone when she desires and we do have sex together alone or after one of her dates. It is just us. I’m bi not gay so I do play with her black playmates when all together but when she enjoys the sex with one she will ask to have him alone. She says the sex is hotter or more intense when she can play alone. Perhaps she is more willing to give her self totally to another man when I’m not present. This works for us. Perhaps more a Vixen/stag relationship than cuckold hotwife. She is allowed and does play alone but not totally dedicated. Happy to hear that your relationship works for you as ours works for us.

Last edited:
I am quite faithful to my Lovers when I am involved with them, no matter the skin color. Hubby has been on condom only intercourse with me since November 2012 to assure that IF I do get pregnant (difficult for me) it is not his again. This is a desire we both want and support. The frequency of ontercourse has dropped DRAMATICALLY since I began having affairs outside our relationship, usually you can count the number of times on one hand and have a finger or two left over (annually).
He gets PLENTY of orgasms, but mostly as a result of being jerked off with a condom on while we relive my most recent extramarital relations and he is cleaning things up afterward. Our joke is that HE has swallowed more sperm than I EVER will as I prefer my Lovers cum DEEP inside of me.....even tho he is 100% straight.
COVID changes this some, as he is my only outlet as a result, he has been on "overtime" the last couple years. My Boss/Lover and I ended our sexual relationship because he became REALLY weird during COVID. Believes all the conspiracy theories, refused to be vaccinated despite nearly dying as a result when he ultimately got it (pre-existing medical conditions). I was nearly 100% faithful to him, I even wore a small diamond ring that he bought for me on a whim once business trip and had stopped ANY pretense of birth control with him. His was THE only sperm that entered my body during our affair.

J (the wife)

I am quite faithful to my Lovers when I am involved with them, no matter the skin color. Hubby has been on condom only intercourse with me since November 2012 to assure that IF I do get pregnant (difficult for me) it is not his again. This is a desire we both want and support. The frequency of ontercourse has dropped DRAMATICALLY since I began having affairs outside our relationship, usually you can count the number of times on one hand and have a finger or two left over (annually).
He gets PLENTY of orgasms, but mostly as a result of being jerked off with a condom on while we relive my most recent extramarital relations and he is cleaning things up afterward. Our joke is that HE has swallowed more sperm than I EVER will as I prefer my Lovers cum DEEP inside of me.....even tho he is 100% straight.
COVID changes this some, as he is my only outlet as a result, he has been on "overtime" the last couple years. My Boss/Lover and I ended our sexual relationship because he became REALLY weird during COVID. Believes all the conspiracy theories, refused to be vaccinated despite nearly dying as a result when he ultimately got it (pre-existing medical conditions). I was nearly 100% faithful to him, I even wore a small diamond ring that he bought for me on a whim once business trip and had stopped ANY pretense of birth control with him. His was THE only sperm that entered my body during our affair.

J (the wife)
interesting relationship, makes us wonder why you are even married to your husband? Perhaps financial security? Why not just let one of your bulls support you? Not judging you just a comment or observation. Happy the relationship works for you. enjoy!

I have Lived in the Guest Bedroom the last 6 Years so We don't even ******* together anymore.
Congratulations 🎉

It's illegal for sexually explicit content to have someone seemingly ******* or asleep....OF banned a video of me getting a blowjob because I looked asleep and didn't move much
almost makes sense as sex with someone sleeping could indicate lack of consent. As for your video if you close your eyes you need to have your hands on her head shoving it down on your cock. LOL Thanks for the info,

very lucky man. wish my wife would have this done to me.

interesting relationship, makes us wonder why you are even married to your husband? Perhaps financial security? Why not just let one of your bulls support you? Not judging you just a comment or observation. Happy the relationship works for you. enjoy!
I don't hate my husband, I juat enjoy sex with ithers more than with him. He actually encouraged us to move in this direction. And I make more $$ than he does, LOL.
And the pregnancy thing goes WAY back to when I was a young girl reading my moms "love stories". I always wanted several *******, found out I have a tipped uterus that makes it difficult to get pregnant (one ******* with hubby) so its kind of an obsession.
We have a perfectly normal relationship otherwise: we travel together, work together, go out to dinner and movies together, very loving and happy relationship......but like most women on here, I find sex with other men more appealing.

J (the wife)

Back