Will COVID19 Effect Your Lifestyle?

We're based in Melbourne, Australia, so probably a few weeks behind the rest of the world as far the progression of the outbreak. But ******* is turning ugly and a little eary here at the moment. Stores are manic if you can find the staples, and you sense ******* is going to gou south quickly... like it has around the world.
So, we have decided in a day or two, we are going to try and go into lockdown best we can. So, our friend won't be catching up for a while, but he's in the same boat.

The only positive is, my wife said the other night, I may get laid a little more often if the boredom kicks in hard for her :)))

We're based in Melbourne, Australia, so probably a few weeks behind the rest of the world as far the progression of the outbreak. But ******* is turning ugly and a little eary here at the moment. Stores are manic if you can find the staples, and you sense ******* is going to gou south quickly... like it has around the world.
So, we have decided in a day or two, we are going to try and go into lockdown best we can. So, our friend won't be catching up for a while, but he's in the same boat.

The only positive is, my wife said the other night, I may get laid a little more often if the boredom kicks in hard for her :)))
I love your wife's comment to you.
fucking priceless.
bet your saying thank you god for small mercy's.
joking aside both of you stay safe and be careful.

I wish to say to each and every one of you all
listen to the people who know and play it safe
each and every one please stay safe and care for the older generation if need be in your circle.

******* the whole family, start with your mom in law first then contact me, I’ll help you bury the bodies and party, Covid69 be damned.
Totally UNLIKE and uncalled for. You are one sick individual to say such thing. You deserve to be kicked off this site for such reply comment. How dare you say for someone to ******* there family members for your stupid pleasures 😡🤬. You need to realize that these times are specially hard for some of us and for you to come out like that just for your stupid nut is a complete insult and shows how much compassion you have for others specially women. I don’t mean to be spreading more negativity but hope you the one who ends up sick to teach you a lesson.

Totally UNLIKE and uncalled for. You are one sick individual to say such thing. You deserve to be kicked off this site for such reply comment. How dare you say for someone to ******* there family members for your stupid pleasures 😡🤬. You need to realize that these times are specially hard for some of us and for you to come out like that just for your stupid nut is a complete insult and shows how much compassion you have for others specially women. I don’t mean to be spreading more negativity but hope you the one who ends up sick to teach you a lesson.
He was being sarcastic and trying to be funny. May be bad humor but he wasn't serious.

He was being sarcastic and trying to be funny. May be bad humor but he wasn't serious.
I don’t find it funny or sarcastic at all. If you think it’s ok to talk to someone like that specially in this time of panic you are the problem too. Any other person with more common sense and compassion for others specially women would not say such thing. There is other means of being funny and humorous I don’t see it in this case. For your information if you post it on a public forum it’s definitely serous.

I don’t find it funny or sarcastic at all. If you think it’s ok to talk to someone like that specially in this time of panic you are the problem too. Any other person with more common sense and compassion for others specially women would not say such thing. There is other means of being funny and humorous I don’t see it in this case. For your information if you post it on a public forum it’s definitely serous.
I guess if you say so im not a sensitive person so I could care less.I don't get offended at everything.

Lmao. Oh shut up, with your fake “monkey see monkey do” train wagon following, emotional signaling, “ I don’t mean to be spreading MORE negativity” faker than a $3 bill ass. Keep your retarded emotions and virtue signaling to yourself. Better yet you can shove them up you’re big booty and keep them there until a real dude come digs them out of you. Was the response meant for your over emotional ass personally? Don’t speak for people but speak for your sad and pathetic self.

Last edited:
Lmao. Oh shut up, with your fake “monkey see monkey do” train wagon following, emotional signaling, “ I don’t mean to be spreading MORE negativity” faker than a $3 bill ass. Keep your retarded emotions and virtue signaling to yourself. Better yet you can shove them up you’re big booty and keep them there until a real dude come digs them out of you. Was the response meant for your over emotional ass personally? Don’t speak for people but speak for your sad and pathetic self.
😂 if you post to public means it’s for whoever reads it duh. Take note on the rules dum dum and if you a real mature gentleman and brush your teeth more often dirty ******* wouldn’t come out like that. You really display your true colors and sure is a good way to get peoples attention keep it up it’s your rep not mine and I know others in this blog would agree with me. Remember you the one who started with the whole thing about killing family members so you can get your rocks off.

Shutting things down completely for a while. Not easy for a slut who's used to guys hitting it. But it ain't forever. And 'll appreciate it more when its on again. Might make me an even bigger ho. Live more for the moment. YOLO and all that comes with it. Spread em. Let em.

Depressingly, yes it has. We're considered in the high risk category. We cancelled going our first play party each of he past three weekends and now with the upgraded threat it could be a long time before this virus threat subsides.

Back