Will COVID19 Effect Your Lifestyle?

Jen Dvorak

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WA, US
Personally I have to wonder on mine. My ******* are now home for likely two months and my husband, who was validly worried about his elderly mom, has pulled her out of her elderly living center and set her up in our guest room. What's a slut to do? Others in similar situations?

Attachments

• hazmat.jpg
    hazmat.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 403
There will be changes in everyone’s lives. I already see them and they will only get worst / better.
i have a set of elderly parents both in their mid nineties. I also have elderly aunts and uncles also in their nineties. So have to be very carefull on a lot of things. Like dining out. Be it breakfast places which have become very popular lately. Like coffee shops which have always been popular. I now have to ask myself paper cups or china cups. I am now watching their staff a lot more. I have stopped going to two chains because of poor hygiene in that I have seen multiple staff members touch their face with out 🤔 thinking. I won’t walk into a busy coffee shop and will not share a table with strangers. I carry Lysol wipes for every thing from door knobs, tables, bathrooms etc. I keep a good distance in line for stuff. I grocery shop when I know there will be few people.

I live in a retirement / cottage area and have seen a huge increase in people escaping the city early this year. Many have not yet realized the habits of the city are not right in this area and must be corrected. Like gang shopping and touching every thing. Not covering their mouth when coughing. Like pawing the free sample trays. Though local grocery stores have just about ended this practice due to complaints from the locals and our local health units. Two local chain grocery store have even been subjected to picking to stop it.

then there is locally the lowered use of public transit. Banks have removed their public chairs or in many cases spread them out. Lysol wipes are now in plain view as there are open top waste baskets near. Three of the local seven all you can eat places have restricted the number of people in their buffet areas at one time ******* now have to be attended by an adult. They have also cut their seating in half to spread people out.

local companies that have staff that use public transit have staggered start times for staff.

if I remember more will pass them along.

one last thing there are signs every where on how to be safe. How to wash hands.

I’m in Italy and here is all closed. We are at home, and can’t see no one except your family you live with. If u go out you need to justify. So for now I’ve suspended.the thing that I can say to u is to be safe. Covid isn’t a normal flu. Is dangerous. So stay safe, my suggestion. I’m counting the seconds when everything will turn as usual, bbc bulls too.

My wife's BF is staying with us for a week and then we do not know when their next date will be! Sorta risky, I guess but I went to the grocery store which is probably more risky! Limiting the number of people you come in contact with is a good idea so it will be just the 3 of us for at least a week! We are all good with that! She is hoping to expand that to more weeks but he is sorta reluctant! She says it needs to be 14 days of self Quarantine to be sure none of us have it. LOL. We will see if he can resist! ME? I love being stuck here with them! 14 is good with me!

My wife's BF is staying with us for a week and then we do not know when their next date will be! Sorta risky, I guess but I went to the grocery store which is probably more risky! Limiting the number of people you come in contact with is a good idea so it will be just the 3 of us for at least a week! We are all good with that! She is hoping to expand that to more weeks but he is sorta reluctant! She says it needs to be 14 days of self Quarantine to be sure none of us have it. LOL. We will see if he can resist! ME? I love being stuck here with them! 14 is good with me!
WON-DER-FUL!!! Enjoy

Back