Will COVID19 Effect Your Lifestyle?

Depressingly, yes it has. We're considered in the high risk category. We cancelled going our first play party each of he past three weekends and now with the upgraded threat it could be a long time before this virus threat subsides.
Too bad. Would love to get her too.

yes most def she hasn't had a new cock in last 4 days, bar she works in is really quiet loks like she is going be laid off work tomorrow and it will close

I love your wife's comment to you.
fucking priceless.
bet your saying thank you god for small mercy's.
joking aside both of you stay safe and be careful.
Yes, seems like I may be gifted a few mercy fucks, no doubt in exchange for me to complete home chores, but i'm more than cool with that. :)

Shutting things down completely for a while. Not easy for a slut who's used to guys hitting it. But it ain't forever. And 'll appreciate it more when its on again. Might make me an even bigger ho. Live more for the moment. YOLO and all that comes with it. Spread em. Let em.
You may have to explore being an online slut a little more for now. There are going to be some very frustated, very bored, very horny men looking for the right girl, image, video to empty their balls to. :)

I don’t find it funny or sarcastic at all. If you think it’s ok to talk to someone like that specially in this time of panic you are the problem too. Any other person with more common sense and compassion for others specially women would not say such thing. There is other means of being funny and humorous I don’t see it in this case. For your information if you post it on a public forum it’s definitely serous.
I've got to agree, this is going to impact people on so many ways, especially the mentally ill, who being isolated is going to be hard for them.
You never know, someone here may have lost firneds/ family through a ******* or domestic violence and could easily trigger some mental issues.
Sorry, but my wife and I don't engage or joke about anything like *******, *******, pedophelia or domestic violence...ever. It crosses a boundary we have no interest in being part of. Totally for dark humour, but to a point...after that its just hurtful, distasteful or disgusting.

You may have to explore being an online slut a little more for now. There are going to be some very frustated, very bored, very horny men looking for the right girl, image, video to empty their balls to. :)
Nah only the desperate Thirsty Guys lol...For me I really don't care but for other guy's I guess so. Plenty of other stuff to do and work on besides trying to get pussy all the time.🤣🤣🤣

Will?

More like -IS-

No play for us until this is over and done with - period.

Warm bodies and sexy personalities are awesome, and will be missed during this whole thing, but we could stock a sex store with the number of toys we have, so we'll get by just fine. ;)

My wife's BF has been here several days sheltered with us! It is amazing! She is getting all the sex she wants and so is he! AND ME! We have really had fun playing games, watching movies, and me watching them find new ways and places and reasons to fuck! The house is pretty much clothing optional now and we do dress to play games which require the loss of clothes! She always seems to lose for some reason and he and I are winners no matter what! LOL None of us has left the house since the weekend! I may need to go get groceries tomorrow or late today! We are feeling safe and having fun! Not sure how long he will stay but it has settled in to being really good times for all of us!

Had a party that had been planned for this weekend coming up, that we called off two weeks ago when we were advised to hunker down and avoid crowds. Love the Lifestyle, but at times like this, it's best to just lay low, let things play themselves out and staying out the way. There will be ample opportunities to play once this dies down some. At least that's our hope.

As the world is being ****** to social distance from each other to combat covid-19 this site will be psychologically helpful. Eventually there will be many that might develop cabin fever as the world is ****** to become hermits. :unsure:

Agree with generally with most of the comments. Hopefully the hubbies will take lots of pics of wifey to give us something to look forward to.

Personally I have to wonder on mine. My ******* are now home for likely two months and my husband, who was validly worried about his elderly mom, has pulled her out of her elderly living center and set her up in our guest room. What's a slut to do? Others in similar situations?
To keep from going crazy from hubby, ******* and in-laws, every now and then spend a couple hours with a TRUSTED friend. I am sure many hotels will offer you a great rate (even for a few hours)

Back