Will COVID19 Effect Your Lifestyle?

This thing has taken the "Life" out of the Lifestyle! Between Los Angeles and Vegas, I'm shut down from any fun. Amidst all jokes and conspiracy theories, this ******* should be taken serious. SO as much as I would enjoy a hotwife or two right about now, I'd like to ensure I can do so in the next two weeks and there after! ;-) Looking forward to getting through it all and began living and enjoying the LS once more! Be Safe!

Personally I have to wonder on mine. My ******* are now home for likely two months and my husband, who was validly worried about his elderly mom, has pulled her out of her elderly living center and set her up in our guest room. What's a slut to do? Others in similar situations?
as of right now because of tuberculosis scare I had that almost end in my life last year I'm immune and unable to get most if not all viruses known to man but saying that where under quarantine I might as well be one of the sick ones

Thought of hoarding a few extras to keep at home. Just kidding. Not a bad thought though. If you know your regular partners and use sensible practices like you would any other time I think it’s okay. I wouldn’t take on new “friends” that I don’t know yet though.
I have paperwork sayin im super clean from anything

Yes, this can't get better if ppl don't limit their interactions or whatever it is they do, my roadtrips have been on hold since I can't go to places, or meet ppl, besides parks, sure some hotels are still open, but no bars restaurants etc. Will just have too see where we are weeks from now.

Last edited:
Personally I have to wonder on mine. My ******* are now home for likely two months and my husband, who was validly worried about his elderly mom, has pulled her out of her elderly living center and set her up in our guest room. What's a slut to do? Others in similar situations?
Yes definitely bummed out had a weekend planned with new BULL and due to this coronavirus we had to cancel
Very cranky and horny

Had play dates set up for this past Saturday night and tomorrow and Tuesday nights and all have been postponed by me until this mess clears up. So what free time I do have will be catching up on videos from past playmates and play dates
hope u post more of those

we are in Italy, our ******* has been home from school since the end of February, the lessons are online, I work from home, the company I work for allows us to do it, my husband goes to the office every day, to get around he needs a permit that justifies leaving home, you cannot go to the public park because they are all closed, many companies that do not produce basic necessities have been closed, in many areas new hospitals have been set up with equipment for those with problems of breathing and therefore intensive care, the shops are open but on weekends closed in the afternoon.
Social life practically canceled ... waiting for it to pass and we can start living again

we are in Italy, our ******* has been home from school since the end of February, the lessons are online, I work from home, the company I work for allows us to do it, my husband goes to the office every day, to get around he needs a permit that justifies leaving home, you cannot go to the public park because they are all closed, many companies that do not produce basic necessities have been closed, in many areas new hospitals have been set up with equipment for those with problems of breathing and therefore intensive care, the shops are open but on weekends closed in the afternoon.
Social life practically canceled ... waiting for it to pass and we can start living again
just please be careful otherwise you might not be around to live again
hopefully it will turn the corner in ITALY soon.

Back