Wife says i can start playing as long as she doesnt find out

what you talking about?
Well, we/I don't know your role per se. Are you a cuck for instance and she gave you permission? Assuming you are, that means she is already playing. The other scenario, and again, all speculation since we/I don't know, is that she is not in the lifestyle, and you want to be, so she gave you permission. My reason for saying don't fall for it is based on the possibility that if she found out, assuming she is not in the lifestyle, it could lead to her starting to play as well. So, forgive all my "out there" thinking, and if all is wrong, my bad.

Well, we/I don't know your role per se. Are you a cuck for instance and she gave you permission? Assuming you are, that means she is already playing. The other scenario, and again, all speculation since we/I don't know, is that she is not in the lifestyle, and you want to be, so she gave you permission. My reason for saying don't fall for it is based on the possibility that if she found out, assuming she is not in the lifestyle, it could lead to her starting to play as well. So, forgive all my "out there" thinking, and if all is wrong, my bad.
bitch ass boy i aint no fucking cuck!

lmao crazy black man

Back