Where to find in Seattle?

We're looking around today if there's any takers!

My GF and I have been trying to find someone consistent for almost a year now, but part of the blame has been for us not responding fast enough or planning.

She is starting to get desperate for BBC again, as she hasn't been fucked in a long while (I only make her cum with my mouth). We don't always know when we can find time unless it drops on our laps sometimes.

Anybody have any thoughts on sites or apps to go on?

My GF and I have been trying to find someone consistent for almost a year now, but part of the blame has been for us not responding fast enough or planning.

She is starting to get desperate for BBC again, as she hasn't been fucked in a long while (I only make her cum with my mouth). We don't always know when we can find time unless it drops on our laps sometimes.

Let’s make it happen

I would love to meet her

Back