Stressed Out Wife Wants Dick

CanadianDk

Couple
From
Canada
Wifes been stressed after finding out about my affair from few years ago.( long story), she thinks i m still onto something, wants to have her "own revenge affair".

Been thinking of having a bull fuck her good to take her of the edge...

this needs to be discreet.... we will choose the bull between 25 yrs to 35yrs , either black or caucasian, single, clean and std free.

We travel alot between Johannesburg-South Africa/ Washington DC/ Toronto- Canada due to my Job, bulls from these 3 locations can make contact.

Any input/ Ideas / suggestions are appreciated on how to get this going....

Last edited:
Talk with her and explain how sorry you are for that affair and that it was largely about feeling distanced from her. And all you ever thought about in the past and now, is her enjoying other men, never You having other women. You want to love amd worship your queen and her be sexually free and enjoyed by other Men. Bigger and better sexually gifted men than you. Ask her what her fantasy fuck would be???? Tell her you want to know her wildest desires and help her to enjoy being open with you and being free.

My suggestion is to not use this forum or lifestyle to try to repair your broken relationship. A foundation of trust is really important for all parties if you bring a third party into your relationship sexually. Without it, you're just likely going to create more problems and drama.

My 2¢, but what do I know? I am just a random stranger on the internet.

Wifes been stressed after finding out about my affair from few years ago.( long story), she thinks i m still onto something, wants to have her "own revenge affair".

this needs to be discreet.... we will choose the bull between 25 yrs to 35yrs , either black or caucasian, single, clean and std free.

We travel alot between South Africa/ USA/ Canada due to my Job.

She is smoking hot 🔥

We travel alot between South Africa/ USA/ Canada due to my Job.

Yeah this is a genius idea. Absolute stunningly amazingly stupid. How about you two seek some couples counseling or do you just really want to get divorced? Good god use your big brain for a few minutes.

My suggestion is to not use this forum or lifestyle to try to repair your broken relationship. A foundation of trust is really important for all parties if you bring a third party into your relationship sexually. Without it, you're just likely going to create more problems and drama.

You are a rational voice of reason that actually gave sound advice. Thank you.

Talk with her and explain how sorry you are for that affair and that it was largely about feeling distanced from her. And all you ever thought about in the past and now, is her enjoying other men, never You having other women. You want to love amd worship your queen and her be sexually free and enjoyed by other Men. Bigger and better sexually gifted men than you. Ask her what her fantasy fuck would be???? Tell her you want to know her wildest desires and help her to enjoy being open with you and being free.
Stop. Go back in your box and don’t give advice.

I hear you.

Yeah this is a genius idea. Absolute stunningly amazingly stupid. How about you two seek some couples counseling or do you just really want to get divorced? Good god use your big brain for a few minutes.
Thank you for your input, we are going for counseling as well, but this revenge fuck shes been mentioning it again and again during intimate time we have. I am worried about it happening behind me......so rather with my approval infront of me.

Stop. Go back in your box and don’t give advice.
@AnnieS you should really try understand that people have different perspectives. And have been through similar times in their lives and can hence voice from experience and a lot of thought since. Folk shout counselling far too often on here. I shout communication. And im not asking him to lie. Far from it.

@AnnieS you should really try understand that people have different perspectives. And have been through similar times in their lives and can hence voice from experience and a lot of thought since. Folk shout counselling far too often on here. I shout communication. And im not asking him to lie. Far from it.
If you are a bull, just keep quiet. You're not here to give advice, and Annie makes a good point. Having fun is essential, but only in certain situations. Just because you're not worried about anything doesn't mean others are too. Grow up or you'll only be fucking your hand.

If you are a bull, just keep quiet. You're not here to give advice, and Annie makes a good point. Having fun is essential, but only in certain situations. Just because you're not worried about anything doesn't mean others are too. Grow up or you'll only be fucking your hand.
Im not a Bull. Just a man with experience as a cuckold, and a hell of a lot of life experience to reflect on. Truth is, there are two types of people who should not be giving strong advice here and it's women and Bulls. Only cuckold males can understand what this man is going through. And yes, he may need to reign it in and re think, but shouts of counselling are very general and really not helpful. And hey.... wind in the anger please. "Grow up or you'll be fucking your hand." If you think my comments are immature, then read back and re read your own 😐

I really wouldn’t advise to do this in this way. It will only lead to further dissolution without dealing with the route issues before engaging in this stuff. This may be a fantasy for you guys and maybe your action is accelerating it a bit but it will not fix whatever marital issues that are going on especially with infidelity.

I met a couple on here not too long ago, I won’t name but they pushed off that everything was great and happy. After two days of talking she immediately starting pushing the idea of leaving her husband, marrying me to “live a happy life together”. It immediately made me feel uncomfortable as I’m not into this to break up anyone’s home so I stopped speaking for a bit. She reached out again some weeks later to tell me, she went through with having her first experiences behind his back and they were now separated and she wanted to attempt to see what was there with me. It’s one of those things I’m so glad I decided against engaging in the moment I noticed something wasn’t right or believing if we all engaged in what he was setting up maybe it would save their marriage because it wouldn’t have. I know most people don’t care, but the way I operate is treating people and couples the way I’d like to be treated.

Although in this situation you’re wanting to set it up and I commend you for wanting to try everything to save it, my best advice is to actually work through the actual issues first and then have y’all fun

We travel alot between Johannesburg-South Africa/ Washington DC/ Toronto- Canada due to my Job, bulls from these 3 locations can make contact.

I see you're in Toronto like myself. I'd like to reach out do put in my application but your profile is not accessible. I do have my work on my twitter as well

I really wouldn’t advise to do this in this way. It will only lead to further dissolution without dealing with the route issues before engaging in this stuff. This may be a fantasy for you guys and maybe your action is accelerating it a bit but it will not fix whatever marital issues that are going on especially with infidelity.

I met a couple on here not too long ago, I won’t name but they pushed off that everything was great and happy. After two days of talking she immediately starting pushing the idea of leaving her husband, marrying me to “live a happy life together”. It immediately made me feel uncomfortable as I’m not into this to break up anyone’s home so I stopped speaking for a bit. She reached out again some weeks later to tell me, she went through with having her first experiences behind his back and they were now separated and she wanted to attempt to see what was there with me. It’s one of those things I’m so glad I decided against engaging in the moment I noticed something wasn’t right or believing if we all engaged in what he was setting up maybe it would save their marriage because it wouldn’t have. I know most people don’t care, but the way I operate is treating people and couples the way I’d like to be treated.

Although in this situation you’re wanting to set it up and I commend you for wanting to try everything to save it, my best advice is to actually work through the actual issues first and then have y’all fun
Very good advice! Counseling is the only way to iron out those issues between a married couple. There's no road map on how to navigate married life and everyone goes thru proverbial bumps-in-the-road in their relationships.

...but you've been on this site for 9 months...and you're suddenly coming up with this appeal? If you were for real, you'd know what I'd advise you, don't you? :unsure::whistle:

Back