Wife looking for perfect first bbc near Philadelphia

kevmy3

Male
Wife and I are looking near Philadelphia area for a bbc bull she can get used and degraded by whenever he wants. We could just go out to a bar or something but she loves the idea of me picking out the guy I think is perfect for her. I found this site and we are 100% serious. You could come over our house whenever you feel the need or I can bring her to you if you’re out or even want your friends to watch or get involved. She has been wanting this for a long time and we just started to do this and she’s only slept with some exes and a few strangers that haven’t done a lot for her. If interested let me know. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_4524.jpeg
    IMG_4524.jpeg
    243.7 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_4581.jpeg
    IMG_4581.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_6469.jpeg
    IMG_6469.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_7798.jpeg
    IMG_7798.jpeg
    239 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0150.jpeg
    IMG_0150.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0111.jpeg
    IMG_0111.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 108
Wife and I are looking near Philadelphia area for a bbc bull she can get used and degraded by whenever he wants. We could just go out to a bar or something but she loves the idea of me picking out the guy I think is perfect for her. I found this site and we are 100% serious. You could come over our house whenever you feel the need or I can bring her to you if you’re out or even want your friends to watch or get involved. She has been wanting this for a long time and we just started to do this and she’s only slept with some exes and a few strangers that haven’t done a lot for her. If interested let me know. Thanks.
DM me.

Im in Philly now if you’re free

Back