Wife in Philadelphia.

kevmy3

Male
I understand it’s tough to find real people on these sites but it’s been frustrating because we’ve been close to setting something up with quite a few people on here and then they just disappear. Of course my wife and I could go out to a club and she could get plenty of men to hit on her, but she loves the thought of me finding someone for her, she then makes me shave her give her feet pedicures, paint her toes and loves to sit in that bar until the guy I’ve been communicating with sits right next to her and is a complete stranger picking her up and she has no idea the next time I want it to be a BBC for her which she has been Hoping for lately. If anyone is serious and would like to meet up, we also would travel to somewhere in the tri-state area so hopefully I hear from some real interested guys soon preferably this weekend if possible

Attachments

• IMG_6469.jpeg
    IMG_6469.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0150.jpeg
    IMG_0150.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0147.jpeg
    IMG_0147.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0111.jpeg
    IMG_0111.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_4581.jpeg
    IMG_4581.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_4524.jpeg
    IMG_4524.jpeg
    243.7 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_4531.jpeg
    IMG_4531.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 91
I understand it’s tough to find real people on these sites but it’s been frustrating because we’ve been close to setting something up with quite a few people on here and then they just disappear. Of course my wife and I could go out to a club and she could get plenty of men to hit on her, but she loves the thought of me finding someone for her, she then makes me shave her give her feet pedicures, paint her toes and loves to sit in that bar until the guy I’ve been communicating with sits right next to her and is a complete stranger picking her up and she has no idea the next time I want it to be a BBC for her which she has been Hoping for lately. If anyone is serious and would like to meet up, we also would travel to somewhere in the tri-state area so hopefully I hear from some real interested guys soon preferably this weekend if possible
bro I'm in A.C. and would love to stretch her out! And I'm reliable! Come down for a weekend and I will rock her world!

Hello. Would love to chat

Back