Looking For BBC Bull In Calgary

Good day,

My wife and I are in our mid / late 30s and have been exploring this for quite some time and certainly had a lot of really hot cheating fantasies while in bed to it and watch so many scenes together on the typical sites discussed.

However in between all the different avenues to find a bull we have not been able to find someone in Calgary.

My hope is to one day give my wonderful wife an explosive evening of lust and passion and for someone to absolutely sweep her off her feet and give her an unbelievable evening.

Aside from chemistry / passion we also value trust, discreetness, privacy and want someone who is good with that because we want this private between us and a bull.

My wife is beautiful and kind and is the sweet petite girl next door type and she says she would go crazy and love this with the right person in the right situation….which we have not found yet.

If you are from Calgary and you are interested please message my inbox, chances are we will discuss further and if I’m comfortable with you, we can go out with my wife and go from there if the chemistry is right.

Please keep in mind that we are not a naturally out there or vouyaristic couple, we are a private couple who are interested in this and think it would be incredible to experience under the right circumstances and chemistry.

Thanks and have a good day.

Back