wife is exclusive to boyfriend

Well since you ask,
My husband is my rock, my soul mate my best friend, we enjoy each other's company. We are more than just married we are life partners, I enjoy looking after him and he enjoys doing little things for me and seeing my happy immensely. I have always had a higher libido than him this way we stay together forever without the stress.

Marriage is more than just sex, you can get sex absolutely anywhere, a good marriage is very hard to find and priceless.
Oh please, who are you trying to kid. This is what you said in your first post on the subject:

I spent weeks building up to telling him I wished for us to separate and when I did eventually there was the usual anger tears and "he knew all along there was someone else" blah blah usual stuff but I had made up my mind I didn't wish to cheat on him. Eventually after the best had settled he asked me if we'd consider staying together and I could carry on if I was discreet. I knew that was never going tobe enough for me I wished to be seen out with my beau on my arm I was a proud 50yr old lady wanting to show the world what I could achieve! I am under no illusions that my relationship was going to last as he was 15yrs younger than I. Reluctantly he agreed as long as the marital bed stayed sacred.

Reluctantly I agreed provided he understood I was having the marital bed and he was now a spare room tenant!
That was four months ago and where the interesting aspect of the exclusivity angle has changed for me. I no longer want my husband seeing me in the nude or even in my underware I now lock the bathroom door, that's private for James (my lover) he hadn't asked me to go that far but thats what I want! My husband has adapted or rather he hasn't complained but I feel I need to amend our agreement so he understands this totally. Has anyone else felt this way?

You wanted to separate. You virtue signal you didn't want to cheat on him after cheating on him for six months. You casually dismiss his pain with a contemptuous "blah blah blah." You wanted your ego stroked at his expense and have a very distorted sense of "achievement." Getting a younger guy to fuck you isn't an "achievement." Most guys will fuck any somewhat attractive woman. You acknowledge having a relationship you know will not last, yet you're willing inflict pain on your husband for your own selfish appetites and for what amounts to nothing more than a fling. You agreed to stay with your husband "reluctantly." You have so little respect for your husband you exclude him from the normal intimacies of marriage. Your husband hasn't complained but even that isn't enough....your want to rub your contempt for him in his face.

That's not how you treat a best friend, much less a soulmate. Your marriage obviously isn't "priceless" because you said yourself you were quite eager to abandon it but for your husband's cringe worthy supplication. It's all about you and your happiness, your husband is just a disposable appendage. You're not looking after him, you're destroying him.

Last edited:
Well said Pansy!

I also feel a certain amount of obedience is important from the husband, not necessarily female dominitrix type obedience but polite respect. Helping a wife dress, fetch this do that without question or objection assist all in the smooth process of everyone getting along nicely.
You are truly a hateful selfish woman. When I see comments like this from a woman I have to wonder whatever happened to women's liberation and the quest for equality.

If the husband is considerate and thoughtful enough the question will never be an issue.
My hubbie was intially concerned about the guilt complex I was having after I confessed to him I had "feelings" for a work colleague, I'd been in a secret affair with him for about six months by then. After a tearful conversation he gave me Licence to enjoy myself as he didn't want to lose our marriage. Within a month he was happily shopping with me on a Saturday for outfits and lingerie for to please my boyfriend with.

So you exploited his love for you after your complete disregard for him, and six months of dishonesty, deception, lies, and betrayal.

If marriage is more than sex then why are you wives going out only fucking bbc and why does the husband always have to give in to the wives pleasures as I thought marriage is suppose to be more of a equal partnership. If your hubby can't perform sexually because he is small or have a medical condition then he could use a penis extension, dildo and orally satisfy you instead of you going outside of the marriage. How would a wife feel if her husband comes to her saying that you don't satisfy me sexually because you are not feminine enough with your small breast and loose vaginal muscles and I need to have my sexual needs met therefore I want to find another woman or women that can satisfy me sexually but I still love you. I'll just have sex exclusively with other women and you can just masturbate and pleasure yourself and we still can be married. Maybe you can watch me with other women and masturbate and perhaps do clean up duty.
You well know that it's a one way street with some wives. The husbands that don't capitulate get divorce raped. I'm not talking about husbands who approve or enjoy it....fine....but the ones who for whatever reason just suck it up at the expense of their own souls.

The catfish sent me pictures of their “apartment” which is south of Boston. But I used google reverse image search and the apt was from a listing in NYC and in downtown Boston. Secondly the pictures are sent me are originally from a women from MySpace from 2008!

Ever wonder why her log in info is conveniently gone after I called them out on this thread? Lastly the person isn’t verified.

Anyone who opposes otherwise is simply retarded no if’s or but’s. I wasted a good portion of 2018 trying to meet up with this person and passed up other women. Real women for that matter.

People like this are horrible!
That is so bad that people pull this type of *******.

I agree we have a very strong marriage,and i told him it does not mean forever, just while my boyfriend and i are together.i feel it will be more intimate with b/f and more satisfying being exclusive,plus the dynamic of hubby knowing my b/f has removed him as my sex partner in intercourse
I love that my wife has regular b/f's and am happy for her to be exclusive to them for a night or even a weekend but only because I know it will lead to mind blowing sex while hearing all the details as soon as she is returned.

my boyfriend and i ,and my husband have been talking about me becoming exclusive in my boyfriend is the only one allowed to enter me.My b/f said he is willling to comit to me being his only sex partner, i would like it as it is less of a risk going bareback.and he thinks the same.hubby would still get hanjobs and b/j but no longer allowed to enter me,which seldom happens anyway.
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement.
Hello Kristin my wife has a exclusive boyfriend and my wife is totally owned by him they was both tested for stds so they can go bareback and he owned her pussy and I’m totally band from penetrating her but I’m allowed lots of oral especially on her return from her visiting him.

Hello Kristin my wife has a exclusive boyfriend and my wife is totally owned by him they was both tested for stds so they can go bareback and he owned her pussy and I’m totally band from penetrating her but I’m allowed lots of oral especially on her return from her visiting him.
I have found great satisfaction in my arrangement, Congrats on yours .

You well know that it's a one way street with some wives. The husbands that don't capitulate get divorce raped. I'm not talking about husbands who approve or enjoy it....fine....but the ones who for whatever reason just suck it up at the expense of their own souls.
I think you are being to hard on Bristolangela . We are on a web set full of different situations, cheating is one of them. i admit that she does come off as heartless, by her words, cheating is one thing, expecting him to like the major change of her forsing her husband to obey or separate, sounds selfish and harsh. We truly don't know the whole story, Her husband always has options, sometimes it is difficult to choose what is right for oneseff

I think you are being to hard on Bristolangela . We are on a web set full of different situations, cheating is one of them. i admit that she does come off as heartless, by her words, cheating is one thing, expecting him to like the major change of her forsing her husband to obey or separate, sounds selfish and harsh. We truly don't know the whole story, Her husband always has options, sometimes it is difficult to choose what is right for oneseff

I wouldn't have criticized her cheating if she'd been honest about it and not pretended she was doing her husband a favor by exposing it, and then wanting to end a marriage she termed "priceless." It's the phony posturing I object to, not the cheating. I'm quite fond of cheating wives, especially my own. Otherwise we seem essentially to be in agreement.

I don't know but I do agree that her response doesn't mess well as it is written. I have always like a cheating wife of girlfriend. I Am alone now, but the thought of her doing it and not revealing is a major turn on because I makes her happy and satisfied to be around. I like the thought of finding out for sure and never tell her you know, that way you can enjoy it too.
I love cheating wives. I'd love for all wives to cheat. And I'd love to know secretly.

Back