wife is exclusive to boyfriend

About ten years ago my wife started writing to a black prison inmate,when he got out he moved in with us. My wife has been exclusive with him ever since. I work and support them both so they can concentrate on each other ,which is important to me.my role is make sure wife is totally satisfied in every way and her man can do his thing for her full time. I live at the other end of the house so they have there privy. I never ask about her interaction with her man once in while I get to clean up his cum ,its a great life for everybody

I wish I knew where couples like that could be found that would make such a deal like that for me. :love: :unsure:?

Last edited:
Yes i am lucky,my hubs is very secure,and he knows i would not give up my marriage,I think once he conceded to the fact I am much happier with my F/B than with his attempts and always failing to give me a orgasm.He felt relived letting my F/B take over and become my exclusive sex partner.I am now addicted to BBC and don't see myself ever going back to just my hubby
This is ultimately the best out cum.our marriage is in the same place, my wife and her bbc are satisfied and content, I am happy they are happy. And reAlly it doesn't matter the way I feel it's how they feel

Most of us, we won’t buy and eat junk food, right? Junk food looks good, tasty and tempting all the time, especially if you are hungry ?. You become what you feed your mind and fill your heart.

Cucks only care about themselves, always looking for men with big tools for their wives; a true n loving ? wives care about men with big hearts ♥️ full of love ? toward them..... everything else will fade away and come to an end.....

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Don’t let your wife or gf down. Be a man, Lay off the junk food..... lol ?

Start loving ? your wife, and spend intimate time with her. Don’t talk or mention to her other than she is the love ❤️ of your life, without conditions or bringing anyone else.

STOP CONSUMING JUNK FOOD AND CONSUME HEALTHY FOOD INSTEAD.

How did she deceive you if I may ask?
The catfish sent me pictures of their “apartment” which is south of Boston. But I used google reverse image search and the apt was from a listing in NYC and in downtown Boston. Secondly the pictures are sent me are originally from a women from MySpace from 2008!

Ever wonder why her log in info is conveniently gone after I called them out on this thread? Lastly the person isn’t verified.

Anyone who opposes otherwise is simply retarded no if’s or but’s. I wasted a good portion of 2018 trying to meet up with this person and passed up other women. Real women for that matter.

People like this are horrible!

Did you really know her? I was deceived by Samantha P on here for almost a year, it caught me of guard, but I wasn't looking for a hookup. Apparently something with the communication between you and Kristin didn't go well. I don't think it is right to condemn her, not knowing for sure why she ended the communications. I wish you the best.
Don’t think it’s right? Dude I literally just explained that OP sent me fake pictures of their apartment building. And fake pictures of a chick that was from 2008? How am I the bad guy in this? Do you hear yourself right now?

OP is a catfish. I ended communications with her.

Hi new to forum and this thread interests me.

My lover had suggested this even before my husband knew of my infidelity and to be honest I couldn't see the point then as I was exclusive to him anyway my husband and I hadn't had sex in over two years but he wanted me to tell him of his request for exclusivity. Obviously I hadn't yet announced my affair to him so I was in a slightly awkward situation. I decided that probably the best thing was for us to split.

I spent weeks building up to telling him I wished for us to separate and when I did eventually there was the usual anger tears and "he knew all along there was someone else" blah blah usual stuff but I had made up my mind I didn't wish to cheat on him. Eventually after the best had settled he asked me if we'd consider staying together and I could carry on if I was discreet. I knew that was never going tobe enough for me I wished to be seen out with my beau on my arm I was a proud 50yr old lady wanting to show the world what I could achieve! I am under no illusions that my relationship was going to last as he was 15yrs younger than I. Reluctantly he agreed as long as the marital bed stayed sacred.

Reluctantly I agreed provided he understood I was having the marital bed and he was now a spare room tenant!
That was four months ago and where the interesting aspect of the exclusivity angle has changed for me. I no longer want my husband seeing me in the nude or even in my underware I now lock the bathroom door, that's private for James (my lover) he hadn't asked me to go that far but thats what I want! My husband has adapted or rather he hasn't complained but I feel I need to amend our agreement so he understands this totally. Has anyone else felt this way?

Sad all the way around.

Hi new to forum and this thread interests me.

My lover had suggested this even before my husband knew of my infidelity and to be honest I couldn't see the point then as I was exclusive to him anyway my husband and I hadn't had sex in over two years but he wanted me to tell him of his request for exclusivity. Obviously I hadn't yet announced my affair to him so I was in a slightly awkward situation. I decided that probably the best thing was for us to split.

I spent weeks building up to telling him I wished for us to separate and when I did eventually there was the usual anger tears and "he knew all along there was someone else" blah blah usual stuff but I had made up my mind I didn't wish to cheat on him. Eventually after the best had settled he asked me if we'd consider staying together and I could carry on if I was discreet. I knew that was never going tobe enough for me I wished to be seen out with my beau on my arm I was a proud 50yr old lady wanting to show the world what I could achieve! I am under no illusions that my relationship was going to last as he was 15yrs younger than I. Reluctantly he agreed as long as the marital bed stayed sacred.

Reluctantly I agreed provided he understood I was having the marital bed and he was now a spare room tenant!
That was four months ago and where the interesting aspect of the exclusivity angle has changed for me. I no longer want my husband seeing me in the nude or even in my underware I now lock the bathroom door, that's private for James (my lover) he hadn't asked me to go that far but thats what I want! My husband has adapted or rather he hasn't complained but I feel I need to amend our agreement so he understands this totally. Has anyone else felt this way?

Sad all the way around, and pathetic that your husband would waste what is left of his life in a loveless marriage. Then again, maybe he's just trying to avoid being divorce raped by a selfish woman.

Back