wife is exclusive to boyfriend

It takes time and patients. It has to be the right connection.

They also have to be real (And a verified person) as well! I learned this the hard way. Long story short I talked to OP a year ago and I got one excuse for another. Then I realized the pics they sent me were from 10 years ago from myspace! Additionally her home that she showed me is not her home, but a random condo in NYC instead of Boston. I used Google image search to find the hard truth. Additionally, I also asked a hot-wife for advice on this situation and she said this ordeal is a bunch of malarkey.

Like many people on this site unfortunately, Kristin4441 is without a doubt just a loser man living out a fantasy. On the other hand, I do admire the people that actually in this situation. Sad case.

Long story short...if they ain't verified on here, they're defiantly a man. Might as well move this thread to the "Chat & Fantasies section" because not only OP bullshitting everyone...it's all fiction. :rolleyes:

They also have to be real (And a verified person) as well! I learned this the hard way. Long story short I talked to OP a year ago and I got one excuse for another. Then I realized the pics they sent me were from 10 years ago from myspace! Additionally her home that she showed me is not her home, but a random condo in NYC instead of Boston. I used Google image search to find the hard truth. Additionally, I also asked a hot-wife for advice on this situation and she said this ordeal is a bunch of malarkey.

Like many people on this site unfortunately, Kristin4441 is without a doubt just a loser man living out a fantasy. On the other hand, I do admire the people that actually in this situation. Sad case.

Long story short...if they ain't verified on here, they're defiantly a man. Might as well move this thread to the "Chat & Fantasies section" because not only OP bullshitting everyone...it's all fiction. :rolleyes:

Why do you think that Kristin4441 is "a loser man"??

I have no doubt that she's a real and honest person.

Well why would a real and honest person send fake photos that were from another women's myspace from a decade ago? Also why would a person show a picture of their home but in reality it's from a listing of a luxury apt in NYC instead of Boston? You do realize the images they sent me are other profiles online and are not any recent pics at all. I just wanna thank Google reverse image search for exposing people like this. You sound crazy my dude.

Mad weird...

People on here need to get off this delusional kick. The OP is very real believe me I know that for a fact. Hans and his wife are too I assure you. I am not going to argue about this but there are conditions is each persons life that isn't publicly revealed.

People on here need to get off this delusional kick. The OP is very real believe me I know that for a fact. Hans and his wife are too I assure you. I am not going to argue about this but there are conditions is each persons life that isn't publicly revealed.
Right, the verified users are the delusional ones when they call out fakes ?
Well why would a real and honest person send fake photos that were from another women's myspace from a decade ago? Also why would a person show a picture of their home but in reality it's from a listing of a luxury apt in NYC instead of Boston? You do realize the images they sent me are other profiles online and are not any recent pics at all. I just wanna thank Google reverse image search for exposing people like this. You sound crazy my dude.

Mad weird...
We have a thread to expose fakes like this over in the verified users area, come on over

I have no doubt that she isn't verified but she is not fake, I know her personally. Kristin is a wonderful woman.

Have you met in person? Otherwise your claim is just purely malarkey brotherman lol. I already explained why and how OP is a fraud and I don't need to repeat myself. If you disagree you're simply just delusional or being oblivious to all of this. I used to believe too, it does not take over 1 year to meet up with someone who apparently lives 20 min away from you... :rolleyes:. The fact OP even changed their log in appearance to private even proves my point further.

my boyfriend and i ,and my husband have been talking about me becoming exclusive in my boyfriend is the only one allowed to enter me.My b/f said he is willling to comit to me being his only sex partner, i would like it as it is less of a risk going bareback.and he thinks the same.hubby would still get hanjobs and b/j but no longer allowed to enter me,which seldom happens anyway.
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement.
dont think too much about it just enjoy it as long as u all are ok with it , have fun and enjoy

Have you met in person? Otherwise your claim is just purely malarkey brotherman lol. I already explained why and how OP is a fraud and I don't need to repeat myself. If you disagree you're simply just delusional or being oblivious to all of this. I used to believe too, it does not take over 1 year to meet up with someone who apparently lives 20 min away from you... :rolleyes:. The fact OP even changed their log in appearance to private even proves my point further.
Like most catfish they probably are in control of multiple accounts on here to "reaffirm their realness" no e of the accounts are verified and can only seem to half assedly couch for each other but no one else outside their little circle of accounts can vouch for them

my boyfriend and i ,and my husband have been talking about me becoming exclusive in my boyfriend is the only one allowed to enter me.My b/f said he is willling to comit to me being his only sex partner, i would like it as it is less of a risk going bareback.and he thinks the same.hubby would still get hanjobs and b/j but no longer allowed to enter me,which seldom happens anyway.
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement.
This has been working for us for years
No blow jobs either
Masturbation is all for me, but whatever works for you is good

Kristin,

My wife has been Black only for years and we both love this arrangement. My wife likes me to give her oral and when I am lucky she gives me a hand job. The important thing is all three of you agree on the arrangement. Good luck.

michelle
About ten years ago my wife started writing to a black prison inmate,when he got out he moved in with us. My wife has been exclusive with him ever since. I work and support them both so they can concentrate on each other ,which is important to me.my role is make sure wife is totally satisfied in every way and her man can do his thing for her full time. I live at the other end of the house so they have there privy. I never ask about her interaction with her man once in while I get to clean up his cum ,its a great life for everybody

Back