Wife cumming during husband's humiliation

Yes we both admitted she likes an alpha that occasionally is aggressive and dismissive toward me by bossing me around and dominates me in front of her. I told her when she saw that occurring to immediately rub her clit to get off on it but also to think about that when she is using her dildo or im licking her to get her off since she didnt want or need me for sex any longer and wanted instead to reinforce our new roles in other ways saving sex for her lovers.

If you two were within reach, I would've started begging as soon as I read this. The ONE thing on my bucket list is to find the couple to have her straddle his face with the creampie and tuck his legs under her armpits for me to mount him....the first time it crossed my mind "can I stroke him right enough to make HER cum?" it became an obsession.
Sounds hot

My wife and one of our close female friends who is married and fucks bulls at our house usually every Sunday while her husband is out playing golf, did this just yesterday. Two bulls were suppose to show up but one had an emergency and couldn’t make it. So I watched my wife and her friend go at it with one bull all afternoon. When he was ready to unload round one, he was fucking the friend. Wife told me to kneel beside the bed by them on my knees, he was standing at the end of the bed fucking friend doggy style. When he came and finished, wife told him to pull out and let me clean up his cock. My wife had one of those magic wands humming away on her clit, when he pulled his shiny wet, cum coated cock out of our friends married pussy and stuck it in my mouth and I went to slurping on it, my wife came so hard she was talking dirty, asking me how her friends pussy (using her name) tastes on that big black cock, making me tell her how good that black cock and cum tasted as she squirted so hard, it shot from the chair she was in and hit us and we were 6-8 feet away from her. Then I got to bury my face in our friends pussy while they both teased me telling me to get my treat, you little cum slut, show us what white boys with little locked up dicks really want, that’s eat, look at all that cum, your a good little cum slut, show us how much you love that cum, make that pussy cum and as I was doing this and she had that used pussy grinding in my face, my wife was still using the wand and cunning again while watching me clean up her friend who came on my face and squirted all over me as well.
Can you talk a bit more about your close female friend, she is married to a secret cuck? How long do you know the couple and when did you include the friend in your adventure? How are social events now after (the three?) of you know the dynamic

Yes I cum while watching my hubby get fucked all the time. He loves to eat me out while he is getting fucked and I love to feel him moan into my pussy.

Then when we are finished he has an ass full of black cum and a face covered in snowbunny cum hehe
Wow now that is my dream position to be in , I'm not cucked yet and probably never will be , but as a bi guy married I already know that I would absolutely love this position getting fucked by her bull while I'm kneeling down munching on her pussy oh boy , not much would feel better than this , and oh yes it would definitely have to be barebacked and I want him to cum very deep in my man-pussy.
I would beg my wife to get this very good treatment as much as I can .
Trust me guys women are Not the only ones that want to get a good deep breeding .
And I would do anything for my wife to get this as much as I can
That feeling of getting fucked by a hung guy and way better if black and getting him to breed your hole is why your wives want the same thing it feels sooooo good .
That would not even be a problem with me , yes fuck me yes I'll eat you out babe and even eat him out too and definitely love it maybe more than wifey .
Lol
I have been bisexual since 13 years old and live it just as much as I love a woman.
I would have no problem with swallowing his cum either love the taste and would fluff him and lay me down 69 position her on top so his cock can fuck her and my mouth and his cum won't stand a chance in the open air as I would gobble it down as soon as I could. I would love my wife to find a bull that would be ok with this .

Wow now that is my dream position to be in , I'm not cucked yet and probably never will be , but as a bi guy married I already know that I would absolutely love this position getting fucked by her bull while I'm kneeling down munching on her pussy oh boy , not much would feel better than this , and oh yes it would definitely have to be barebacked and I want him to cum very deep in my man-pussy.
I would beg my wife to get this very good treatment as much as I can .
Trust me guys women are Not the only ones that want to get a good deep breeding .
And I would do anything for my wife to get this as much as I can
That feeling of getting fucked by a hung guy and way better if black and getting him to breed your hole is why your wives want the same thing it feels sooooo good .
That would not even be a problem with me , yes fuck me yes I'll eat you out babe and even eat him out too and definitely love it maybe more than wifey .
Lol
I have been bisexual since 13 years old and live it just as much as I love a woman.
I would have no problem with swallowing his cum either love the taste and would fluff him and lay me down 69 position her on top so his cock can fuck her and my mouth and his cum won't stand a chance in the open air as I would gobble it down as soon as I could. I would love my wife to find a bull that would be ok with this .
Aww you cutie, you sound like alot of fun hehe :sex: . how many threesomes have you had?

What are the chances?
The other day, I was watching from underneath the spectacle of my wife's pussy massaging her bull's stiff thick cock. After a couple of minutes, it started dripping her juice - the typical mix of vaginal fluid plus the male's precum - over my face. Nothing new there. But this time her bull was in a funny mood and said to her "Baby, we're giving [my name] a good deal of face lotion...". She looked down at me, moaned and shouted at him "Fuck me harder! Harder!". He obliged and let his balls clap loud on her cunt. The dripping turned into a leakage when she began squirting out of pleasure and her bull pulled out his cock off my wife's pussy. Not the first time either I get her squirt on my face and her bull on his lap. But confused as women feel when they squirt, because they don't know if it was pee, she felt pity and said "Sorry babe, I couldn't hold it!". Her bull kissed her back and comforted her: "That's ok, good girl". She laughed and replied to thim "I didn't mean you silly!". They both laughed. And after that laugh I felt a fart blowing over my face. It was a pussy fart. Ashamed, she went "OMG, sorry babe!" and she buried her face deep into the pillow. But that wasn't it all. The pussy fart gave way to a clot of cum from a previous fuck to come down on my face. Her bull, who doesn't like me much, stood at the bed's edge with his swollen cock swinging over me and said "you look good." He laid down at her side to kiss and give her some solace.

CHRISTINE: Yes, it does make me horny and sometimes I cum when my bull is putting hubby through his paces.
Case in point - It was just our second date, but I knew I was really hot for this guy. Watching him pull out of me and
unload all over hubby's face was so erotic. It let me know he was going to take charge of things and let hubby know
there was "new ownership".

It was so nasty! Hubby was kneeling and Dave (bull) grabbed him by the hair and painted his face but good. The cum was in Ray's eyes, up his nose and dripping from his chin. He looked so dorky and pathetic. I know that sounds so mean, but I'm being honest. It's like at that moment, I wanted Dave to knock me up. I know it's primitive but I like the idea of being impregnated by an aggressive, dominant guy with a big dick.
And from the looks of things, especially hubby's face... there's nothing he can do about it, except deal with it.

CHRISTINE: Yes, it does make me horny and sometimes I cum when my bull is putting hubby through his paces.
Case in point - It was just our second date, but I knew I was really hot for this guy. Watching him pull out of me and
unload all over hubby's face was so erotic. It let me know he was going to take charge of things and let hubby know

It was so nasty! Hubby was kneeling and Dave (bull) grabbed him by the hair and painted his face but good. The cum was in Ray's eyes, up his nose and dripping from his chin. He looked so dorky and pathetic. I know that sounds so mean, but I'm being honest. It's like at that moment, I wanted Dave to knock me up. I know it's primitive but I like the idea of being impregnated by an aggressive, dominant guy with a big dick.
And from the looks of things, especially hubby's face... there's nothing he can do about it, except deal with it.
Badass!♠️ Husbands made to look that pathetic truly shows ownership by mighty Black men. More and more white couples need to get shown that the dominant men with Big Black Cocks get to put white couple through the paces anytime they choose.

Have you hotwives have orgasms while your husband was being humiliated? Have you cucks experienced this with your wife cumming while you were humiliated by the bull or both? What does it mean? What do you think? I believe this happened to me at least once or twice. But I have mixed feelings about it.
She has cum many times watching me be degraded. she loves being humiliated too

You sound like a perfect wife. Do you degrade ray too

Back