You right!
[QUOTE = "Honeydew, сообщение: 2751341, участник: 78597"]
Это настоящий путь к свободе. Я действительно думаю, что белые пары, состоящие в браке или нет, должны искать ЧЕРНОГО МАСТЕРА ЧЕРНЫЕ наделены БОЛЬШИМ ЧЕРНЫМ КОКСОМ БОГОМ, а белые созданы для поклонения
Белые люди восстали против ЧЕРНОГО КОГО БОГА столетия назад. Мы поколение, которое сделает все правильно. Мы должны гордиться и громко говорить о нашей любви к SUPERIOR BLACK COCK и полностью подчиняться вашему хозяину. Ваши дети должны видеть вас с вашим МАСТЕРОМ, никогда не скрывайте этого, объясните, почему, скажите своим детям правду, чтобы они поклонялись с готовым и похотливым сердцем, не стыдясь и не стесняясь.
[/ QUOTE]
Да, вы можете сделать вещи лучше. Время покажет, действительно ли ты это сделаешь? :unsure:

Last edited:
It's the true path to freedom. I truly think white couples married or not should seek out a BLACK MASTER BLACKS are endowed by THE GREAT BLACK COCK GOD and whites were created to worship The BLACK COCK...ever wonder why it feels so right no matter male or female.
White people rebelled against THE BLACK COCK GOD centuries ago. We are the generation that will make things right. We need to be proud and loud about our love for the SUPERIOR BLACK COCK and fully submit to your master. Your children should see you with your MASTER never hide this explain why, tell your children the truth so they to will worship with a willing and lustful heart unashamed and uninhibited.
Yes we should submit and teach. Young and old. Never stop

Why must white couple submit to black Masters? It's an interesting question right? I think to answer it we have to look at why cuckolding is so appealing, why it feels so right especially cuckolding and giving yourself over to black superiority. Think about what you feel when you watch a big black dominant dick go in and out deeper and deeper inside of a woman.

There's a little bit of fear, some insecurities but also excitement. Male or female when a white person sees this they are excited. There is something beautiful, scary and intriguing about a black man's dick. White women deep down want to be penetrated by this power, white men secretly want to as well. The reason white couples must submit is because submission to a black master or mistress is that feeling of excitement all the time.

That feeling of giving yourself completely over to someone who is sexually dominant with an appetite That sometimes seems like can never be sated. Submitting feels more natural, end in the end is dominant over you will make you both stronger. I know it sounds crazy but listening to all the couples on this forum who have given themselves over completely to Black Masters save it their family and relationship is even stronger for it.

Giving yourself over to a black person's will And submitting before their dick will make you feel passion like you never have before. when you join together and make your responsibility to please him in every way his appetite desires you will find your own desires satisfied as well.

Give in to your Black Masters, you will be happier for it.
Why must white couple submit to black Masters? It's an interesting question right? I think to answer it we have to look at why cuckolding is so appealing, why it feels so right especially cuckolding and giving yourself over to black superiority. Think about what you feel when you watch a big black dominant dick go in and out deeper and deeper inside of a woman.

There's a little bit of fear, some insecurities but also excitement. Male or female when a white person sees this they are excited. There is something beautiful, scary and intriguing about a black man's dick. White women deep down want to be penetrated by this power, white men secretly want to as well. The reason white couples must submit is because submission to a black master or mistress is that feeling of excitement all the time.

That feeling of giving yourself completely over to someone who is sexually dominant with an appetite That sometimes seems like can never be sated. Submitting feels more natural, end in the end is dominant over you will make you both stronger. I know it sounds crazy but listening to all the couples on this forum who have given themselves over completely to Black Masters save it their family and relationship is even stronger for it.

Giving yourself over to a black person's will And submitting before their dick will make you feel passion like you never have before. when you join together and make your responsibility to please him in every way his appetite desires you will find your own desires satisfied as well.

Thank you Mr Miracle BBC,
Your posts are always v,arousing to us white males here.

Reading this turns me on so much and I know it's because the words you speak are true. You've helped so many white people find their true calling in life. Service to the Black man and fulfill all his desires and your desires will be met.

I totally agree and I will be there. My wife and I are submissive to superior Black men and couples. We both suck cock and do anal.

Yes Sir

Fuk I love this and it true a sexy black cock has power over both white mem and women I love it I lover serving it and all for a bbc takeover

I remember reading a local Craigslist ad a few years back,from a dominant black male,seeking married white couples to serve his nine inch BBC. In the ad,he clearly stated,"understand that I will be fucking both of you,in all your holes,if hubby is not orally and anally bi and the wife is not a three hole whore,than don't respond to this ad. I fully intend to use both of you,together long and hard,bareback. I am going to cum in all your holes" I thought the ad was very interesting and hot!

I have submitted to my black master because he had a Big Black Cock that I wanted to suck and once I had met him he dominated me like no other man or woman ever has.

Last edited:
Yes... whites are naturally submissive, and feminine! Whiteboi or girl... doesn't really matter... whites will have sex as women with BLACK MEN
Perfectly stated. Black MEN are masculine alpha masters by nature and white bois are féminine in comparison. It is only natural we submit to to our superiors and give ourselves to them as gurls and serve black KINGS along white women.

Back