Why must white couple submit to black Masters? It's an interesting question right? I think to answer it we have to look at why cuckolding is so appealing, why it feels so right especially cuckolding and giving yourself over to black superiority. Think about what you feel when you watch a big black dominant dick go in and out deeper and deeper inside of a woman.

There's a little bit of fear, some insecurities but also excitement. Male or female when a white person sees this they are excited. There is something beautiful, scary and intriguing about a black man's dick. White women deep down want to be penetrated by this power, white men secretly want to as well. The reason white couples must submit is because submission to a black master or mistress is that feeling of excitement all the time.

That feeling of giving yourself completely over to someone who is sexually dominant with an appetite That sometimes seems like can never be sated. Submitting feels more natural, end in the end is dominant over you will make you both stronger. I know it sounds crazy but listening to all the couples on this forum who have given themselves over completely to Black Masters save it their family and relationship is even stronger for it.

Giving yourself over to a black person's will And submitting before their dick will make you feel passion like you never have before. when you join together and make your responsibility to please him in every way his appetite desires you will find your own desires satisfied as well.

Give in to your Black Masters, you will be happier for it.

Mr. Miracle,
From your enslaved white couples, do you demand exclusive sexual rights? Will your white male be permanently in chastity? Will the enslaved male have only sexual contact licking his wife's vagina and your cock clean (and before) after sex? Will there be times when you feel corporal punishment for either of your slaves will be necessary? I am not trying to be facecious . I feel readers of your very interesting essay should know all factors in this relationship, especially the ones considering entry into cuckold submission. Your article does make it exciting.

I was always a submissive, but black men took me even deeper. Before going black, my wife was never submissive to any man, only to dykes. She sent me to a black man first, which was a smart move. Over a period of two nights he dominated me and used me as his "faggot whore," and I was hooked. I came home begging her to meet him. He had sex with her two nights in a row, and got her hooked on multiple squirting orgasms, which she never had before. On the 3rd night, when he told her to crawl naked to him and beg like a whore, she refused. But when he said "White whores are a dime a dozen" and started to leave, she dropped to her knees, crawled to him, and we begged together. We have submitted to black men ever since.

Last edited:
Why must white couple submit to black Masters? It's an interesting question right? I think to answer it we have to look at why cuckolding is so appealing, why it feels so right especially cuckolding and giving yourself over to black superiority. Think about what you feel when you watch a big black dominant dick go in and out deeper and deeper inside of a woman.

There's a little bit of fear, some insecurities but also excitement. Male or female when a white person sees this they are excited. There is something beautiful, scary and intriguing about a black man's dick. White women deep down want to be penetrated by this power, white men secretly want to as well. The reason white couples must submit is because submission to a black master or mistress is that feeling of excitement all the time.

That feeling of giving yourself completely over to someone who is sexually dominant with an appetite That sometimes seems like can never be sated. Submitting feels more natural, end in the end is dominant over you will make you both stronger. I know it sounds crazy but listening to all the couples on this forum who have given themselves over completely to Black Masters save it their family and relationship is even stronger for it.

Giving yourself over to a black person's will And submitting before their dick will make you feel passion like you never have before. when you join together and make your responsibility to please him in every way his appetite desires you will find your own desires satisfied as well.

Thank you for saying it so well! It's the pinnacle of passion when I submit to superior black men.

Submission must happen for the act to be real and open the possibility of growth with the chosen bull. He is there by definition because you both submit to his role as sexual provider to the wife, his physical and mental status he is assuming over the couple and relationship and for you both to show you both want him there. The wife submits to her preference of him as her lover and the hubby submits both to her preference for him and that he will satisfy her in ways you cannot. Her seeing you submit will also put her at ease and allow her feelings to grow and her feel comfy cucking you and being honest about what she wants, how she feels about him and make sex between her and her bull better since she can now not worry about falling in love, telling him her feelings and outwardly acknowledging to both of you should feelings develop, what those are. My ex-wife struggled with this at first but once we both discussed and agreed to submit to a one time regular lover, how much she was falling in love with him and how much better his cock and cum felt inside her. Eventually leading to a long term relationship and with positive humiliation which made them want to fuck more often. Them both telling me during mating how much bigger and better he was and me thanking him for giving her a real man's cum and how much we both enjoyed when I licked his cum out of her.
Submission also helps to make the bulls transition easier from occasional sex to more frequent coupling with your wife and encourage him to be more dominate quicker over you so that the wife can feel less guilt early on if she tells him she loves him and wants to humiliate the husband with her bull. Again, all acts are about fostering and encouraging frequent couplings between the wife and her bull and exploring /discovering where this can go and whats fun. Submission makes humiliation easier and more fun when she sees the husband acknowledge her lovers superior role, cock, and how much better he pleases her than you could. And it will make her desire and want to fuck her bull more often and ease and new desires she may develop for him and integrate the bull into your lives however you choose to do that.

I would love to talk about this in more detail. Only a black man will have the truth an honesty to lead. Hope I hear from you.

It's the true path to freedom. I truly think white couples married or not should seek out a BLACK MASTER BLACKS are endowed by THE GREAT BLACK COCK GOD and whites were created to worship The BLACK COCK...ever wonder why it feels so right no matter male or female.
White people rebelled against THE BLACK COCK GOD centuries ago. We are the generation that will make things right. We need to be proud and loud about our love for the SUPERIOR BLACK COCK and fully submit to your master. Your children should see you with your MASTER never hide this explain why, tell your children the truth so they to will worship with a willing and lustful heart unashamed and uninhibited.

Last edited:
It's the true path to freedom. I truly think white couples married or not should seek out a BLACK MASTER BLACK are endowed by THE GREAT BLACK COCK GOD and white were created to worship
White people rebelled against THE BLACK COCK GOD centuries ago. We are the generation that will make things right. We need to be proud and loud about our love for the SUPERIOR BLACK COCK and fully submit to your master. Your children should see you with your MASTER never hide this explain why, tell your children the truth so they to will worship with a willing and lustful heart unashamed and uninhibited.
In that system the Black man is the irrevocable husband to all of the women in his harem, and the wives are loyal and fuck no other men but him, but they are free to lez each other. Any white guys at best can only observe where they are free to do the chores, pay the bills, be our conceirges while the Black guy bonds and breeds with his bisexual wives! 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 :lips: :lips: :lips: :love: :love: :love:

It's the true path to freedom. I truly think white couples married or not should seek out a BLACK MASTER BLACKS are endowed by THE GREAT BLACK COCK GOD and whites were created to worship The BLACK COCK...ever wonder why it feels so right no matter male or female.
I love the thoughts that you wrote here. I and my husband feel exactly the same. Kisses from Poland. Kasia the wife :lips:

Submission must happen for the act to be real and open the possibility of growth with the chosen bull. He is there by definition because you both submit to his role as sexual provider to the wife, his physical and mental status he is assuming over the couple and relationship and for you both to show you both want him there. The wife submits to her preference of him as her lover and the hubby submits both to her preference for him and that he will satisfy her in ways you cannot. Her seeing you submit will also put her at ease and allow her feelings to grow and her feel comfy cucking you and being honest about what she wants, how she feels about him and make sex between her and her bull better since she can now not worry about falling in love, telling him her feelings and outwardly acknowledging to both of you should feelings develop, what those are. My ex-wife struggled with this at first but once we both discussed and agreed to submit to a one time regular lover, how much she was falling in love with him and how much better his cock and cum felt inside her. Eventually leading to a long term relationship and with positive humiliation which made them want to fuck more often. Them both telling me during mating how much bigger and better he was and me thanking him for giving her a real man's cum and how much we both enjoyed when I licked his cum out of her.
Submission also helps to make the bulls transition easier from occasional sex to more frequent coupling with your wife and encourage him to be more dominate quicker over you so that the wife can feel less guilt early on if she tells him she loves him and wants to humiliate the husband with her bull. Again, all acts are about fostering and encouraging frequent couplings between the wife and her bull and exploring /discovering where this can go and whats fun. Submission makes humiliation easier and more fun when she sees the husband acknowledge her lovers superior role, cock, and how much better he pleases her than you could. And it will make her desire and want to fuck her bull more often and ease and new desires she may develop for him and integrate the bull into your lives however you choose to do that.
I definitely agree with you. Kisses from Poland. Kasia the wife.:lips:

Back