Why men think you want pictures of their wives????

Because it's a good feeling to have your wife liked by another man, especially one who's wants to fuck her... it's a good feeling to have your wife fucked by a man who really wants her, not someone who has nothing else to do that night...
A good feeling? Fuck yeah!!!

And the best thing about the feeling is that it’s utterly intoxicating and so damned addictive.

This is a great thread...Thanks @atlyoungn It's nice to hear the various perspectives and where people are coming from. I think that the beauty and the curse of this site is that it is geared at making fantasies a reality....As wild as some ******* is, there is at least one other person (male or female) who is down for whatever might be lurking in your imagination.

In regards to husbands showing pics of their wives...whenever I get that question, "would you like to see my wife?" my initial response is usually along the lines of "Does she want me to see her yet?" I know for me, just looking at a picture of a woman with no context that someone offers me is kind of 'meh'. Especially if the husband is playing the "Is my wife/gf hot enough to be blacked?" game. We can see every type of body on this site with a few key word searches so why is your wife/gf enticing to me out the blue? I always ask who i'm speaking with if its a couple...when i get messages from 'hubby' I'm polite enough to say hi because rudeness does nothing for me....if I feel it's a fake/joke/or a waste of time, I say "thanks and good luck in your search."

In regards to men always asking for pictures, I know I do this for two reasons:
1. I'm horny. no explanation needed.
2. I always ask for "real-time" photos or at least photos taken in the moment.

There are waaaayyyyy too many fakers and it's hard to tell who is who....but if you send me a real time photo, I can be satisfied with that (sometimes...again, I'm horny :0 ) However this does add to the annoying problem for the real women here who are constantly bombarded with messages, requests etc etc...

And last point I've got for now....someone mentioned that this is a cuckold site...wrong. this is an interracial site where there is a subculture of cuckolds...they just happen to be a large subculture which again is fine, but people have to remember that this site is open to all people who are interested in and excited by Interracial encounters. I don't need to use this site to find women...but it's nice to know there is a site where there are potentially many women (and many fakes) who like black men and I'm here for that. Everything else is just what comes when you have a free site like this.

Stay Juicy
-L

Back