Men sure don't like been turned down because of height

TessaWicked

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
US
In my search I am finding out men are touchy about their height. I am attracted to men that are around 6' tall or taller. Husband is 6'2" for example, I guess it's because I'm only 5'1". I have clearly state in my profiles on Reddit and dating sites my age and height requirements yet they contact me anyway. When they tell me they are like 5'7 or shorter and I say sorry I like men around 6' they get all butt hurt and pissy. Rofl wonder why that is , i'm attracted to what I'm attracted to sorry.

Yes people like what they like and nobody should have a problem with what they don't like! I'm not attracted to BBW'S! I actually even tried a real pretty one and she couldn't even take dick so I knew then that I wasn't missing anything but that's just me I know guys that do like BBW'S! There are all kinds of preferences out there and plenty of different people who fit them!

I have always felt height size shouldn't matter it's the vibe and sexual energy that matters just cause they tall don't mean they know what they doing have seen tall guys 6 ft + falter at parties (swinger) while us regular sized guys 5/7 was tearing it up lol.but I respect your choice and when I see those preferences I don't even bother to reply cause I know my place

That's it everybody has their own attractions Jdingo doesn't like BBW's as a BBW I don't take offense to it or feel disrespect it by it. I'm just not his type. Some these men seem to get all insulted by me not being attracted to short men. Oh well life goes on

And women don't like being turned down because of weight. Not that I have personally.

One is genetics that can't be controlled and one is something that derives from personal life choices.

However I agree. Everyone should be free to have their own personal attractions without being attacked.

I believe the hate for women that care a lot about height is because of tinder or the dating apps where women would put things like 'don't talk to be if you're under 6 feet' or something when the woman is like 5'2. There is a woman in my city that is looking for a unicorn. 7ft. I doubt she'll find someone at 7ft, they probably wouldn't want to date her as she is 5'3.

Again you shouldn't be getting hate for it.

In my search I am finding out men are touchy about their height. I am attracted to men that are around 6' tall or taller. Husband is 6'2" for example, I guess it's because I'm only 5'1". I have clearly state in my profiles on Reddit and dating sites my age and height requirements yet they contact me anyway. When they tell me they are like 5'7 or shorter and I say sorry I like men around 6' they get all butt hurt and pissy. Rofl wonder why that is , i'm attracted to what I'm attracted to sorry.
hey girl, I understand you and it's acceptable. I don't like jerks and I love that they are cute boys regardless of their height

Men have their tastes and it is acceptable for each woman to choose her tastes and the boy who will enter her life or bed 😉

And women don't like being turned down because of weight. Not that I have personally.

One is genetics that can't be controlled and one is something that derives from personal life choices.

However I agree. Everyone should be free to have their own personal attractions without being attacked.

I believe the hate for women that care a lot about height is because of tinder or the dating apps where women would put things like 'don't talk to be if you're under 6 feet' or something when the woman is like 5'2. There is a woman in my city that is looking for a unicorn. 7ft. I doubt she'll find someone at 7ft, they probably wouldn't want to date her as she is 5'3.

Again you shouldn't be getting hate for it.
And those same people still haven't found what they looking for years later

It seems easy for a woman to say she doesn't like short guys which is strange when she is short herself.
I remember that nonsense in the club tall women turning down shorter guys just for a dance didn't last
long at when the when the so called shorter brothers we tear up the dance floor. Then suddenly things
changed. To top it all off these 5' 10" or better amazons got shut down when they hit the sheets with the
shorter man and found out the real deal. You know what they say dynamite comes in small packages!

I'm a shorty at 5' now bc I'm already short, a man shorter then me doesn't really turn me on. Now obviously most men aren't that short so I have no problem with men that are 5'3, 5'4 etc. I prefer a tall guy but I don't discriminate. Chemistry is chemistry, you might miss the fk of your life 🤷🏼‍♀️ just bc he's 2 inches taller/shorter then you. 😘

Question have you found your ideal man yet?

I can never understand that some people get all pissy and shame about their height because some one don't like you
I agree with you, you like who you like I don't see a problem with that

Last edited:
I'm a shorty at 5' now bc I'm already short, a man shorter then me doesn't really turn me on. Now obviously most men aren't that short so I have no problem with men that are 5'3, 5'4 etc. I prefer a tall guy but I don't discriminate. Chemistry is chemistry, you might miss the fk of your life 🤷🏼‍♀️ just bc he's 2 inches taller/shorter then you. 😘
Well said my queen.

Nobody likes being turned down, no matter what the reason.

I'm shorter than average and I've dated women much taller than myself before-- no issue at all for me really.

However, and importantly, my height has been used as part of 'play' before - being shorter than your girlfriend's other encounters can also add an extra layer of intrigue and torment. :cautious:

"I guess it's because I'm only 5'1" what sort of logic is that? No you don't deserve taller men. Plenty of women are taller and are looking for a taller guy

Except you'd be crying if a man rejected you for your nasty pussy. Typical hypocrite. I'm starting to think alot of women can't actually maintAin a logical chain. And it's not true that you can't help what you're Attracted to. That's another myth.

Back