Why don't Members Fill out their profiles? Locations? Real Pictures?

Discretion is one thing but why do the men on here make it so hard to meet by not filling in the information on their profile and put real pictures of them selves up and listing their location. It just waste time and frustrates women.

If your not willing to open up and take the time to fill out your profile on here don't' ask us to Skype or Cam, email, phone, etc as that make us feel more vulnerable to the small but dangerous elements in society and defeats the purpose of us joining websites like this.

I'm listed as a "real person" and many are not, you can see by my conversations and posting that I've actually been with some of the real Bulls on here already. I wish there was a validation section to make that are easier.

Women are not just interested in you cock, it takes more than that to get us under you and let you penetrate us. You have to admit that if you were being the one penetrated you would consider it a very personal act!!

See it from our point of view: Lack of information leads us to believe you could be a time wasting white picture collector, in the witness protection program, ugly, on a sexual predator list, ashamed of your sexual activities, or afraid to meet for real sex. After all aren't we all on here for the same reason? I guess not.

Anyway let me start a trend: I'm in Miami and have a VERY detailed profile.

View attachment 359114

Beautiful! (Btw, my profile is, and has always been complete.) a

Discretion is one thing but why do the men on here make it so hard to meet by not filling in the information on their profile and put real pictures of them selves up and listing their location. It just waste time and frustrates women.

If your not willing to open up and take the time to fill out your profile on here don't' ask us to Skype or Cam, email, phone, etc as that make us feel more vulnerable to the small but dangerous elements in society and defeats the purpose of us joining websites like this.

I'm listed as a "real person" and many are not, you can see by my conversations and posting that I've actually been with some of the real Bulls on here already. I wish there was a validation section to make that are easier.

Women are not just interested in you cock, it takes more than that to get us under you and let you penetrate us. You have to admit that if you were being the one penetrated you would consider it a very personal act!!

See it from our point of view: Lack of information leads us to believe you could be a time wasting white picture collector, in the witness protection program, ugly, on a sexual predator list, ashamed of your sexual activities, or afraid to meet for real sex. After all aren't we all on here for the same reason? I guess not.

Anyway let me start a trend: I'm in Miami and have a VERY detailed profile.

View attachment 359114
Very hot looking

Thanks, now i feel dumb. i should have seen that button.

Don't feel dumb, happens to all of us ... a couple summers ago I got to looking for my Serengeti sunglasses (I've lost 2 pair in the past 8 or so years). My wife and I were getting into the car, at the shopping center, and when I couldn't find where I normally put them, I started getting really upset. I thought I'd lost another pair of Serengeti's, and those sunglasses are like $200 a pair. Anyways, my wife started giving me this really strange look, and I said "what?" .... she pointed to the top of my head. I reached up, and put them down over my eyes and said "don't say a damn word" and started the car. I felt like an idiot. ;)

Miami Crystal's thoughts regarding member profiles, especially of those seeking to meet others real time, are well thought out and in line with what this website has provided it's members the ability to do: give a reasonably accurate description of yourself, where you are located (city and zip or mailing code works great), what you are interested in and posting pictures of yourself to allow prospective partners to know if you fall into the realm of the type of person that they find physically attractive.

THERE IS NO REASON to post easily identifiable face photos, even though some such as Crystal have. A few good overall body shots in a thread in the dating section, especially one or more holding a sign saying Black2White, the date and your account name to show you are who you say you are, helps others feel that they won't be wasting time on a "collector" or wanker. Pictures don't even need to be naked, although many would appreciate an image that shows your attributes in a tasteful manner, then, if interest is expressed, more revealing images could be shared privately later.

Nothing is more frustrating than for a woman or couple to spend hours communicating with a potential stud, only to be stood up because instead of being the black hunk he claimed to be, he was really a fat, old white guy like me hiding behind a picture of a nice dick.
It goes the other way as well, many studs have spent time and money to meet up with a hot, blond 36 year old MILF only to find out "she" was really a fat, old white guy like me hiding behind a picture of a hottie.

Please use the tools we have provided and fill out your profiles with as much basic info as possible and throw in a few generic photos holding a B2W sign in front of your face if you want anonymity. This isn't rocket science. If you want to be noticed and seriously considered, put in a little effort.

Also, pay attention to what someone asks for if you wish to contact them. Don't bitch if someone ignores you or blows you off because you didn't.

Don't feel dumb, happens to all of us ... a couple summers ago I got to looking for my Serengeti sunglasses (I've lost 2 pair in the past 8 or so years). My wife and I were getting into the car, at the shopping center, and when I couldn't find where I normally put them, I started getting really upset. I thought I'd lost another pair of Serengeti's, and those sunglasses are like $200 a pair. Anyways, my wife started giving me this really strange look, and I said "what?" .... she pointed to the top of my head. I reached up, and put them down over my eyes and said "don't say a damn word" and started the car. I felt like an idiot. ;)

Thanks

Back