Why don’t we have a sub section for black female cuckqueans?

BlackCuckquean

Female
Gold Member
I’m a black woman who thinks watching black men fucking white woman is the most beautiful thing in the world. The skin color contrast alone gives me shivers.

The same reasons white men love to watch it is the same reasons I do too. Like we do exist lol.

So we deserve to have our own sub section too and to be acknowledged?

hi black cuckquean, so cool for sharing, you are so right!
it makes perfect sense to me, black men are the most masculine, so they match best with the most feminine races like asian or white.
white men match best with asian women.
basically it's hottest when a race with bigger dick 'downsizes' by matching with a race one pussy size tighter.
asian men are commonly cuckolds cause they can't size down, more black women should become cuckquean because they can't size up bigger than bbc! they both seem to develop cuckold/cuckquean fantasies as a natural response to realizing other pairings have stronger sexual attraction. it would be selfish to prefer getting average sex over watching super hot sex. watching is submissive and inferior, but when your spouse is obviously superior sexually, competition with the alpha is futile. it's natural and a pure relief to accept/admit/submit to your place, and feed your bull/dom/alpha's ego. putting them first is the most intimate love, and they deserve it.

if there was a black cuckquean for every white cuckold the world would be a more symbiotic and joyous place. they could stay friends long term, and every time they start a new relationship, they could set up the cuck's new white gf with the quean's new black bf. a perfect fit, exactly opposites. all move in together, white wife and black hubby in master bedroom, white husband and black wife in separate rooms.

i'm a white cuckold, and found a cuckquean couple online and all 4 of us met at a bar. both men were white, girls asian. sadly the bf wasn't my wife's type and after getting so close to cuckquean heaven, a single male bull sounds so boring haha! dying for that perfect cuckquean couple. so many fun games to play together. cucks rim the doms contest? girls tease cucks smaller dick? boys flatter hotwife's better body? cuckquean and cuck shop for thongs for hotwife to wear for hothubby. cucks video the doms together. cucks innocently hold hands and whimper sadly while doms go wild fucking deep and brag how much hotter they look together, brag his dick is bigger, brag her body is curvier. go on vacation together and doms act as a couple all trip, cucks act as just friends. cucks lick up all the cum from their doms after many sloppy cums. cuck makes video gift of both girls dressing sexy, the girls bring it over to hothubby and let him watch while his cuckquean deep throats him, and my hotwife kisses him. cuckquean makes video gift of both men for hotwife, men bring it over to her so she can watch while cuckold licks pussy and hothubby makes out with her. male cuck can only cum from hjs, and must cum simultaneously with hothubby nutting inside his hotwife. cuckquean can only cum with fingers, and must time her cums with the hotwife cumming on her hothubby's huge cock.

hi black cuckquean, so cool for sharing, you are so right!
it makes perfect sense to me, black men are the most masculine, so they match best with the most feminine races like asian or white.
white men match best with asian women.
basically it's hottest when a race with bigger dick 'downsizes' by matching with a race one pussy size tighter.
asian men are commonly cuckolds cause they can't size down, more black women should become cuckquean because they can't size up bigger than bbc! they both seem to develop cuckold/cuckquean fantasies as a natural response to realizing other pairings have stronger sexual attraction. it would be selfish to prefer getting average sex over watching super hot sex. watching is submissive and inferior, but when your spouse is obviously superior sexually, competition with the alpha is futile. it's natural and a pure relief to accept/admit/submit to your place, and feed your bull/dom/alpha's ego. putting them first is the most intimate love, and they deserve it.

if there was a black cuckquean for every white cuckold the world would be a more symbiotic and joyous place. they could stay friends long term, and every time they start a new relationship, they could set up the cuck's new white gf with the quean's new black bf. a perfect fit, exactly opposites. all move in together, white wife and black hubby in master bedroom, white husband and black wife in separate rooms.

i'm a white cuckold, and found a cuckquean couple online and all 4 of us met at a bar. both men were white, girls asian. sadly the bf wasn't my wife's type and after getting so close to cuckquean heaven, a single male bull sounds so boring haha! dying for that perfect cuckquean couple. so many fun games to play together. cucks rim the doms contest? girls tease cucks smaller dick? boys flatter hotwife's better body? cuckquean and cuck shop for thongs for hotwife to wear for hothubby. cucks video the doms together. cucks innocently hold hands and whimper sadly while doms go wild fucking deep and brag how much hotter they look together, brag his dick is bigger, brag her body is curvier. go on vacation together and doms act as a couple all trip, cucks act as just friends. cucks lick up all the cum from their doms after many sloppy cums. cuck makes video gift of both girls dressing sexy, the girls bring it over to hothubby and let him watch while his cuckquean deep throats him, and my hotwife kisses him. cuckquean makes video gift of both men for hotwife, men bring it over to her so she can watch while cuckold licks pussy and hothubby makes out with her. male cuck can only cum from hjs, and must cum simultaneously with hothubby nutting inside his hotwife. cuckquean can only cum with fingers, and must time her cums with the hotwife cumming on her hothubby's huge cock.
White women do NOT have tighter vaginas than black women. Studies have proven that black women have the tightest vagina out of every race of women. Look it up. But I do like the idea of black men being able to bang beautify white women and key word is beautiful.

I don’t understand the rest of your post.

White women do NOT have tighter vaginas than black women. Studies have proven that black women have the tightest vagina out of every race of women. Look it up. But I do like the idea of black men being able to bang beautify white women and key word is beautiful.

you don't think a black cuckquean couple and white cuckold couple would be a perfect match?
maybe i was just assuming black women have had more bbc inside them to stretch them out?
bbc seems to never fit into skinny white girls, and little asian girls can barely fit the head.

you don't think a black cuckquean couple and white cuckold couple would be a perfect match?
maybe i was just assuming black women have had more bbc inside them to stretch them out?
bbc seems to never fit into skinny white girls, and little asian girls can barely fit the head.
Go and do the research. Black women have the tightest vaginas and the tightest, curviest bodies.

I do notice that black men tend to nut harder in white pussy and enjoy white pussy more. Plus the skin colour contrast looks the most natural.

‘watching is submissive and inferior, but when your spouse is obviously superior sexually, competition with the alpha is futile. it's natural and a pure relief to accept/admit/submit to your place, and feed your bull/dom/alpha's ego. putting them first is the most intimate love, and they deserve it.’

I love this, this is very accurate and is exactly how I feel as a black woman. I love the feeling of knowing my man can do better than me and I’m inferior to him. I hate trying to fight it off and I enjoy the feeling of knowing my man is more desirable than me and expecting him to be faithful is unrealistic.

I want to be a cuckquean!!! I’m a black woman and I get aroused off black men prefer white women.. the thought of my man making me submit to a white woman makes me soooo hot… he cheating with her, groping her in front of me, making me watch as he taste her etc…
Im a black cuckquean and baby i would get turned on with my man cheating with you :love::love: make him put his face all in that ass

Back