Why don’t we have a sub section for black female cuckqueans?

BlackCuckquean

Female
Gold Member
I’m a black woman who thinks watching black men fucking white woman is the most beautiful thing in the world. The skin color contrast alone gives me shivers.

The same reasons white men love to watch it is the same reasons I do too. Like we do exist lol.

So we deserve to have our own sub section too and to be acknowledged?

No! You are talking about the mistake I made about bi *******! But that ok. I mean it’s not like y’all are geniuses that are perfect!😂 and some people wonder why I don’t date back women.
Damn, no reason to be so disrespectful to Black women! By the way, though, if you are going to argue, could you remember to use some correct spelling! The correct spelling would be "Black", not "back"!!

Damn, no reason to be so disrespectful to Black women! By the way, though, if you are going to argue, could you remember to use some correct spelling! The correct spelling would be "Black", not "back"!!
Black women should remember, to give respect and they will get it! 2.) flash news! This is not a place to be taken seriously, it’s at best a place to get laughs! I don’t take it seriously, cause it’s a joke! But, maybe someone would hire you as a tutor! Now piss off!

No! You are talking about the mistake I made about bi *******! But that ok. I mean it’s not like y’all are geniuses that are perfect!😂 and some people wonder why I don’t date back women
As I said before, if you want respect, then give it! This sorry ass site is not a grammar class!🤣 piss off!
How you sound no race of women is knocking at your door… if u know u made a mistake u could of apologize n said it was a mistake instead of acting like a little bitty boy about it.. cause your so called mistake sounded like u was coming for me … now u made cus I fired back.. how u going to say u don’t date black women but u acting like a black woman ,,, matter of fact I take that back u could never b this dope you’re acting more like a white cuck lol… we!rd a$$ giving me we!rd vibes

Awww, you got your feelings hurt huh? You mean like in the beginning, when y’all could have said, re-read the post, instead of calling a stranger slow? Now you are a psychic who knows who knocks at who’s door! 🤦🏾‍♂️ Do you feel better now that you got that out?🤣😂 I’m like a woman?😂 spoken like a true female! Who else would know who was a female, and you duck at that!🤦🏾‍♂️ Spoken like a lane ass individual!

Again! This entitled behavior is why I don’t fuck with black women! You want someone to apologize, when you start out with an insult! And that statement had very little to do with you! So carrying on over nothing! I really don’t give a damn! You got upset? Go tell someone who gives a crap! Move on with this silly crap already!🤦🏾‍♂️ Try to grow up as well!

Black women should remember, to give respect and they will get it! 2.) flash news! This is not a place to be taken seriously, it’s at best a place to get laughs! I don’t take it seriously, cause it’s a joke! But, maybe someone would hire you as a tutor! Now piss off!
I should have not responded being that it is rude to be off topic on a thread! By the way, thanks for looking out for me though as far as employment! I doubt anybody could afford me since I am very expensive to hire! Anyhow, back to the real topic inside the thread, good to see that we have some sexy cuckqueans coming on the site!!

I should have not responded being that it is rude to be off topic on a thread! By the way, thanks for looking out for me though as far as employment! I doubt anybody could afford me since I am very expensive to hire! Anyhow, back to the real topic inside the thread, good to see that we have some sexy cuckqueans coming on the site!!
Lol!🤣😂 I hope that getting that out makes you feel better! Take your site, your off topi on topic, and stuff them all! End the end who gives a *******!🤦🏾‍♂️ Bla,nla! It’s like talking to a baby! So stupid!

Lol!🤣😂 I hope that getting that out makes you feel better! Take your site, your off topi on topic, and stuff them all! End the end who gives a *******!🤦🏾‍♂️ Bla,nla! It’s like talking to a baby! So stupid!
What is your reason for being on this thread? I don't even think you even know when you started your post being rude and disrespectful! You made an ass of yourself, yet didn't even apologize at all! So, again, what is your reason for being on this thread because you are starting to become a troll! And, it is very easy to get rid of a troll like YOU!!

Back