Why don’t we have a sub section for black female cuckqueans?

BlackCuckquean

Female
Gold Member
I’m a black woman who thinks watching black men fucking white woman is the most beautiful thing in the world. The skin color contrast alone gives me shivers.

The same reasons white men love to watch it is the same reasons I do too. Like we do exist lol.

So we deserve to have our own sub section too and to be acknowledged?

I’m a black woman who thinks watching black men fucking white woman is the most beautiful thing in the world. The skin color contrast alone gives me shivers.

The same reasons white men love to watch it is the same reasons I do too. Like we do exist lol.

They should definitely have a sub section. Having a black cuckquean gf/wife would be the best. Seeing her watch and unable to touch her self while I smash and nut in the another girls pussy then when Im finshed shes ordered to clean up and service both of us.

I agree. @SashaT talks about this often

I agree. @SashaT talks about this often
Nice idea but i believe it is too rare to have a vivid subforum when it is restricted to just that theme?
Perhaps it would be a better approach to open the existing 'Cuckold Forum' to the more inclusive 'Cuckolds And Cuckqueans' for discussion?
And add "Black Females Seeking" or "Cuckquean Wannabes & Men Who Want Them" to 'Dating'?
🤷‍♂️

Nice idea but i believe it is too rare to have a vivid subforum when it is restricted to just that theme?
Perhaps it would be a better approach to open the existing 'Cuckold Forum' to the more inclusive 'Cuckolds And Cuckqueans' for discussion?
And add "Black Females Seeking" or "Cuckquean Wannabes & Men Who Want Them" to 'Dating'?
🤷‍♂️
It's the market demand that decides inclusivity!♠️

It's the market demand that decides inclusivity!♠️
What do you mean by that? If i take your innuendo literally, i don't agree.
ImO the marketplace decides inclusivity according to the rules the owners of the marketplace set forth. If a product or good is less available on one market there is no sufficient supply or demand which means there will be no determined demand/supply ratio which would give a relatable value of that product or good. (Of course this does not necessarily mean that there won't be another market in parallel that would satisfy market conditions for the product/good in question.)

In other words (example given)... On a website catering to Black cuckqueans and those who want them (= a different marketplace than B2w) there will probably be a thriving market for that, on the other hand on this website which has a different theme probably not so much. ;( 🤷‍♂️ Perhaps that is what you were trying to imply. ;) ...but i don't know. Your statement can be interpreted in different ways, so... 🤷‍♂️

Anyway, my personal opinion is that i would like to include cuckqueans of any color in our community as valuable members. However i am not sure if that's but me? 🤔

Back