Couple reasons for me personally. 1. My husband doesn't know I'm here yet even though we've discussed the possibility. 2. Not sure if we'll stay/make a habit of being here when I do tell him and 3. Family. I come from a very conservative bunch of people and if someone were to find/have verified account with pictures here we wouldn't have any kind of deniability/discretion
But yet you put your pace on your profile 😂😂😂😂

Yes! This!

love my girl @avaadore!
kiss kiss kissy face GIF

Right bro , straight up bullshit excuses
I cant believe this argument is already 4 pages long. Verification is not for everyone. Everyone who doesnt has his/her/their reasons. For us, age, location, general characteristics and yes even partially blocked facial pic is more important than verification. If my is attrected to a profile, its easy enough to sort out real from fake.

Starts with a simple question: ‘Why do you not verify’.
And there’s a really, REALLY simple answer that @avaadore has already put out there - anyone who doesn’t verify, most likely CANNOT verify. Easy answer, for a very simple question.
So, basically anyone who’s not verified is living in their own little dream world.
Absolute bollocks that people are concerned for their privacy and have high powered jobs that mean they can’t verify - I’m concerned for my privacy, and I have a very high profile job. But verification doesn’t require faces or any identifying features; it just requires one or two WILLING participants - if people can’t verify then it means they simply do not have that.
So start calling bullshit on these muppets.

Last edited:
And there’s a really, REALLY simple answer that @avaadore has already put out there - anyone who doesn’t verify, most likely CANNOT verify. Easy answer, for a very simple question.
So, basically anyone who’s not verified is living in their own little dream world.
Absolute bollocks that people are concerned for their privacy and have high powered jobs that mean they can’t verify - I’m concerned for my privacy, and I haveanks, a very high profile job. But verification doesn’t require faces or any identifying features; it just requires one or two WILLING participants - if people can’t verify then it means they simply do not have that.

The reason you don't understand is probably because you are not in a position to lose anything.

I'm not risking a high income to satisfy some random person on sex forum when it doesn't help me at all. I will stay behind my VPN + TOR.

Absolute bollocks that people are concerned for their privacy and have high powered jobs that mean they can’t verify - I’m concerned for my privacy, and I have a very high profile job. But verification doesn’t require faces or any identifying features; it just requires one or two WILLING participants - if people can’t verify then it means they simply do not have that.
Not even close. If someone is interested in us based on the media we have posted. Send us a message. Take that same 5 mins it would take us to verify to talk and we'll verify ourselves personally with an interested party. People want the verification simply to make their job easier.

Not trying to cause any hate I’m just genuinely curious to what stops real people verifying. You see frustration quite a lot from people on here about not knowing if people are legit because they haven’t verified or being let down/lied to by non verified accounts.

personally my gf doesn’t know of my fetish which stops us verifying. Even if she did and we could, I know one thing that would potentially hold me back is being recognised.

so I’m just curious for those legit and ready couples what stops you? :) I’m aware some will have personal reasons and some just won’t want to but just interested to hear everyone’s reasoning
The system stops me from verifying. It is a racist/sexist system and does not allow white guys to verify. The stupid excuse is that nobody is pretending to be white guys??? Wtf... the reason is to exclude white guys from certain areas.

The system stops me from verifying. It is a racist/sexist system and does not allow white guys to verify. The stupid excuse is that nobody is pretending to be white guys??? Wtf... the reason is to exclude white guys from certain areas.
Yes, the reason is to exclude white guys from certain areas because women and couples are looking to link up with black men, not white men.

Members who aren't looking to interact with white men can set their settings to prevent being contacted by you and have areas for only black men, women and couples to post without any input from white men.

It's not racist when the entire premise of this site is based on black men and white women/couples. You have nothing to offer here as a solo white man, be happy you have the site access you do 💁🏻‍♀️

Yes, the reason is to exclude white guys from certain areas because women and couples are looking to link up with black men, not white men.

Members who aren't looking to interact with white men can set their settings to prevent being contacted by you and have areas for only black men, women and couples to post without any input from white men.

It's not racist when the entire premise of this site is based on black men and white women/couples. You have nothing to offer here as a solo white man, be happy you have the site access you do 💁🏻‍♀️
They could simply limit certain areas to women and black men. They don't have to make up bullshit. Lots of women are actually looking for cucks. It is a third of the equation.

They could simply limit certain areas to women and black men. They don't have to make up bullshit.
That's what the verification system already does.
Lots of women are actually looking for cucks. It is a third of the equation.
And they can find them in the open boards. Most women here are already coupled or not interested in cuckolding at all so the women actually looking for cucks are in the vast minority.

Back