Yep and if someone is going to go to those lengths to gain verification status that's their own sad, mental health issue which would easily be exposed by secondary verification.

Verification on site is a single, easy layer. Nobody is saying it's the only layer required. We're saying it's the bare minimum to be taken seriously initially.
You are joking right?

We get private messages every few moments on this site. I guess there are plenty of guys who take us serious without verification. In fact I got a few during this thread alone inquiring about my wife

Again verification that a person is WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE is useless without a face picture and ID.

Being who you say you are includes race and gender by the way

Again verification that a person is WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE is useless without a face picture and ID.

Being who you say you are includes race and gender by the way.
You are thick. Yes, but the face pic and ID DO NOT need to be posted publicly. You should verify anyone you are chatting with yourself via selfie exchange or video message.

You are thick. Yes, but the face pic and ID DO NOT need to be posted publicly. You should verify anyone you are chatting with yourself via selfie exchange or video message.
No offense friend, but we have this figured out. If you check my post history you will see this is my 4th rodeo over 20 years

Get I Get An Amen Rupauls Drag Race GIF
And pics of her in a beach costume lol half naked showing her ass anyway :geek:

Think it's worse doing that private they could screenshot a video
I'm afraid that if your chief worry is that someone you are in contact with is going to expose you then you simply can't use the internet to initiate relationships. At some point you meet. They see you. They can expose you if they so choose. It is better to verify with each other before you meet. It is certainly better from a personal safety standpoint.
That said, most people want verification to avoid wasting time. Fake profiles with no intention of live meets want to chat to get sexual gratification from the fantasy alone. They can waste weeks of your time that you could have spent talking to real people.

I understand your point but some people aren’t trying to leave any traces of them self anywhere for whatever that reason may be ( personal business family etc.) at the end of the day we are all trying to have a good time. If you speak to someone who isn’t verified and isn’t willing to face time then you keep it moving point blank
OK , I understand wat u say too, BUT REALLY IF U ARE ON SUCH A SITE SO U KNOW THE DRILL, and If someone from Family friends etc bounced on you on the site , SO TELL ME WAT U REALLY WORRIED OF emmmmmmmmmmm :unsure:, Just saying lol ,

Back