This has nothing to do with lesbian sites. There is simply zero reason not to verify white men. LOTS of married white cuckolds speak on behalf of the couple to set up the arrangements.
EVERYONE should be verified on sites with adult content, period.

what on earth would be the point of you wanting to be verified other than to pretend to be a black guy in order to con women and couples into meeting or interacting with you?

if you are looking for a relationship, i dont think a self loathing cuck is what any woman would want, they would probably want a normal guy who just happens to get off on his girl fucking black dudes, like me.

Hit me up ladies :LOL:

what on earth would be the point of you wanting to be verified other than to pretend to be a black guy in order to con women and couples into meeting or interacting with you?

if you are looking for a relationship, i dont think a self loathing cuck is what any woman would want, they would probably want a normal guy who just happens to get off on his girl fucking black dudes, like me.

Hit me up ladies :LOL:

Exactly what I've stated before.

Cuckolding used to be about voyeurism, but somehow its been ruined by people who are actually gay and can't admit it. And many of the women who have gravitated to the cuckold scene simply hate themselves and white people in general and are very toxic.

Meet a nice woman who is willing to do it for you not the other way around.

I spent most of my adult life in Easter Europe and I've done this a few times. Not saying I'm an expert but definitely have some advice for the lost souls who approach it like this gentleman

Last edited:
There are several reasons which I've already listed, you just don't want to accept them and would rather complain.
Because all of your reasons are complete bullshit. There are bisexual black guys looking to hook up with men OR couples. There are Bicurious black guys wanting to hook up with couples. The rule is to facilitate straight black men to hook up with white women.
The simple solution is to limit some areas to couples only. A white woman is not a couple. I was looking for bulls, not women.
Some couples look for bulls together, some search separately and introduce the bull to the couple.
But again, everyone should be verified. That does not mean that any of their info needs to be made public. It should simply mean that management verified their identity and age and also certified that pics they post are actually of themselves and not someone else.

Too risky if verified and recognized career and family are screwed!

Most likely the people who don't understand lead lives of no consequence thus have nothing to lose.

After this conversation I'm more convinced of it than ever.

We have a nice house, nice family, and nice community. Its obvious they don't have this. They can't relate to that.

Verification does not mean public disclosure of your identity. It means 1. You are of legal age. 2. Pictures you post are actually you and not someone else.

It doesn't guarantee that at all. If you don't have to show your face it is meaningless.

An actual verification would be a face with an ID.

You are free to ignore anybody you like, you have free will. I have made connections on here just fine without verification. Depending on how comfortable we are with the person we will share info as needed but always on our own terms.

Again no upside to verification, only a possible downside for us.

Last edited:
Because all of your reasons are complete bullshit. There are bisexual black guys looking to hook up with men OR couples. There are Bicurious black guys wanting to hook up with couples. The rule is to facilitate straight black men to hook up with white women.
The simple solution is to limit some areas to couples only. A white woman is not a couple. I was looking for bulls, not women.
Some couples look for bulls together, some search separately and introduce the bull to the couple.
But again, everyone should be verified. That does not mean that any of their info needs to be made public. It should simply mean that management verified their identity and age and also certified that pics they post are actually of themselves and not someone else.
Read the site TOU, this site is not intended for homosexual material.

There are women here who don't want to interact with cucks either so limiting areas to couples makes no sense and solves nothing.

You only think these reasons are bullshit because they don't facilitate your own agenda. If you don't like it, again you're free to make your own site. The real people here are very happy with the current system.

It doesn't guarantee that at all. If you don't have to show your face it is meaningless.

Granted I don't know the reason why the admins choose that as a verification but it doesn't matter. I will share information on my terms.
It's a verification of race and gender, why on earth would you need to show your face for that?

Granted I don't know the reason why the admins choose that as a verification but it doesn't matter. I will share information on my terms.
It is not meaningless. You can ask for facial verification privately when you chat with someone. Tell them to send a selfie holding up 3 fingers or some other gesture. Not rocket science. If they refuse, block them. No big deal.

Again verification that a person is WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE is useless without a face picture and ID.
That's not the purpose of verification here 🤦🏻‍♀️

The purpose of verification HERE is to prove your gender and race. Beyond that is up to the individual to further verify.

You can pay a stripper 50 bucks to take a photo without a face and a random internet username.

If I was desperate to "verify" that's what I would do

So if I pose with a stripper I just hired we are good to go!

Verified!
Yep and if someone is going to go to those lengths to gain verification status that's their own sad, mental health issue which would easily be exposed by secondary verification.

Verification on site is a single, easy layer. Nobody is saying it's the only layer required. We're saying it's the bare minimum to be taken seriously initially.

You can pay a stripper 50 bucks to take a photo without a face and a random internet username.

If I was desperate to "verify" that's what I would do
At least you've finally admitted that you would need to hire someone in order to meet the very simple verification requirements lol

Back