Yes, the reason is to exclude white guys from certain areas because women and couples are looking to link up with black men, not white men.

Members who aren't looking to interact with white men can set their settings to prevent being contacted by you and have areas for only black men, women and couples to post without any input from white men.

It's not racist when the entire premise of this site is based on black men and white women/couples. You have nothing to offer here as a solo white man, be happy you have the site access you do 💁🏻‍♀️
The implication being black women who are into white men don't matter

Its only ok for White women to like other races right?

You seem toxic.

Because black women who are into white men don't matter

How racist is this?
Go read the site TOU - this site is specfically meant for white women/couples and black men.

Niche doesn't equal racism.
You seem toxic.
Based on what? My ability to see through your silly ass nonsense? If that's the litmus test for toxicity call me Britney fucking Spears 👍🏻
Music Video Flirting GIF

Last edited:
That's what the verification system already does.

And they can find them in the open boards. Most women here are already coupled or not interested in cuckolding at all so the women actually looking for cucks are in the vast minority.
Single women are also the minority, duh. Yes, guys can look for them but these women, even if in the minority, may prefer that the men the talk to, black or white, be verified.

That's what the verification system already does.

And they can find them in the open boards. Most women here are already coupled or not interested in cuckolding at all so the women actually looking for cucks are in the vast minority.
Your pissing in the wind with these guys. They can't be told . There fake profiles who justify why they can't verify . Single males without wife's sad guys

Imagine having such a petty life that you can't even imagine why someone might be hesitant sharing more information on a sex forum.

Jeez...

Imagine having such a petty life that you can't even imagine why someone might be hesitant sharing more information on a sex forum.

Jeez...
You've already shared several pictures of some woman's ass so it's not that you don't want to provide pictures. What's the information you're protecting exactly? The date, your screen name or the website name?

All the info needed you've already provided, you won't verify because you can't. Your excuses are nonsense.

Your pissing in the wind with these guys. They can't be told . There fake profiles who justify why they can't verify . Single males without wife's sad guys
Sad grammar, lol. I verify to anyone privately upon request. But that should not be necessary. The system should verify everyone, as should ALL sites with adult content.

Sad grammar, lol. I verify to anyone privately upon request. But that should not be necessary. The system should verify everyone, as should ALL sites with adult content.
Call the grammar police. This is the Internet not a English exam . 🙄 . Who cares its for couples to meet black guys not single males and their fantasy

Call the grammar police. This is the Internet not a English exam . 🙄 . Who cares its for couples to meet black guys not single males and their fantasy
But not knowing possessive from plural? Now look at the content this time. "For COUPLES to meet black guys". Your words. How is a white woman a couple?

Not suggestion you "cater to" anyone. I am suggesting that you not discriminate.
Do you go onto lesbian dating sites with the same complaints of discrimination?

This is a niche site and you are not within that niche. The vast majority of people here do not want to be contacted by or interact with you because it isn't what they're here for.

I spent less than 24hrs unverified here and within that time I got an insane amount of messages from cucks that I did not want anything to do with. Verification put a stop to that and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Basically you have 3 types of people on here:

1.) Well adjusted people who live and let live. No interest in prying into other people's lives or dictating to them
2.) Non well adjusted people who can't stand the fact that they have no control over your life
3.) Completely crazy / fake people.

Everybody is free to guess who is who

But not knowing possessive from plural? Now look at the content this time. "For COUPLES to meet black guys". Your words. How is a white woman a couple?
Yes and white females. You do realise your on a interracial sex forum right!! Where a black cock goes inside a white pussy ?

Yes and white females. You do realise your on a interracial sex forum right!! Where a black cock goes inside a white pussy ?
Interracial would imply mixed races.

You are suggesting only white women can talk to black men. Last time I checked we have a whole spectrum of women on here from India, South America, etc.

Again according to you they are not welcome?

My wife is exactly "White" either. Does the olive complexion disqualify her? Do you see how stupid this is?

Do you go onto lesbian dating sites with the same complaints of discrimination?

This is a niche site and you are not within that niche. The vast majority of people here do not want to be contacted by or interact with you because it isn't what they're here for.

I spent less than 24hrs unverified here and within that time I got an insane amount of messages from cucks that I did not want anything to do with. Verification put a stop to that and I wouldn't want it any other way.
This has nothing to do with lesbian sites. There is simply zero reason not to verify white men. LOTS of married white cuckolds speak on behalf of the couple to set up the arrangements.
EVERYONE should be verified on sites with adult content, period.

This has nothing to do with lesbian sites. There is simply zero reason not to verify white men. LOTS of married white cuckolds speak on behalf of the couple to set up the arrangements.
EVERYONE should be verified on sites with adult content, period.
There are several reasons which I've already listed, you just don't want to accept them and would rather complain.

Interracial would imply mixed races.

You are suggesting only white women can talk to black men. Last time I checked we have a whole spectrum of women on here from India, South America, etc.

Again according to you they are not welcome?
Black to white ? You don't have white bulls and black women on here

Back