So you don't find your wife fucking other men trashy but holding up a sign is trashy lol k

We don't find making love to somebody "trashy". Posting in public about it. Yes, very much so

Again, I this is common sense for anybody who is part of a community or has a public life, or a conservative family.

Also the value you place on registering on a sex forum is very telling. Its of no value to us at all. What ever validation you get from it more power to you.

Well its about my wife, and yes we don't find making love to somebody "trashy". Posting in public about it. Yes, very much so.
So you're on a public forum because?
No Thank You Do Not Want GIF by BDHCollective

We are anonymous. And there is nothing you can do about it.

I guess that really bothers you?
There is no such thing as anonymity on the internet. By simply creating an account and logging in you're opening yourself up to being doxxed.

By not verifying you're just proving you're a single white dude here to play pretend.

It's not really bothersome, your need to come on here and play pretend is your own sad issue - but it is amusing.

There is no such thing as anonymity on the internet. By simply creating an account and logging in you're opening yourself up to being doxxed.

By not verifying you're just proving you're a single white dude here to play pretend.

It's not really bothersome, your need to come on here and play pretend is your own sad issue - but it is amusing.
We use a VPN with an anonymous encrypted email service.

Again we are anonymous and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

We have never solicited anyone, its only been the other way around on this site. We get messages daily. The irony of it all is so funny.

We use a VPN with an anonymous encrypted email service.

Again we are anonymous and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Furthermore if anybody is interested in how to stay anonymous feel free to reach out to me.
Funny that you'd use a VPN and burner email but not scrub the geo tagging on the photos you posted.

Anyone needing tips on privacy, I wouldn't hit up this dude lol

Its fascinating how much importance you place on having been verified on a sex forum.
I mean that honestly

What makes it fascinating is how little I care about it.

Having sex is something to be celebrated but not all of us think posing with a sign of a sex forum in front of us has any value.

Not understanding nuance is a sign of low IQ
I'm not judging your choices though, we are all free to do what makes sense to us, if you don't wanna do that, completely up to you

Its fascinating how much importance you place on having been verified on a sex forum.
I mean that honestly
Not as fascinating as you coming here to create some silly fantasy life lol

The pictures you've posted could have all been used for verification if the woman you stole them from was holding a sign with the proper info. The only reason you're not verifying is because you can't, cut the *******.

Not trying to cause any hate I’m just genuinely curious to what stops real people verifying. You see frustration quite a lot from people on here about not knowing if people are legit because they haven’t verified or being let down/lied to by non verified accounts.

personally my gf doesn’t know of my fetish which stops us verifying. Even if she did and we could, I know one thing that would potentially hold me back is being recognised.

so I’m just curious for those legit and ready couples what stops you? :) I’m aware some will have personal reasons and some just won’t want to but just interested to hear everyone’s reasoning
Because I don’t wanna be exposed lol

Not trying to cause any hate I’m just genuinely curious to what stops real people verifying. You see frustration quite a lot from people on here about not knowing if people are legit because they haven’t verified or being let down/lied to by non verified accounts.

personally my gf doesn’t know of my fetish which stops us verifying. Even if she did and we could, I know one thing that would potentially hold me back is being recognised.

so I’m just curious for those legit and ready couples what stops you? :) I’m aware some will have personal reasons and some just won’t want to but just interested to hear everyone’s reasoning
No real reason to. Serves no purpose for us.

Back